• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Seasonal Tournament

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
    Years
    Ok These are the Match Up's to be completed by the 20th at most:
    1:Valen v PorcalinDoll
    2:Crimsonstorm v Thomascallaghan
    3:E-Unit v Stavross
    4:Ooka s Shinyninetails (Name cahnge I belive)
    5:Leingodf8 v Shiny Rotom
    6:SCV058 v Arcanist

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Myself and No, you fail have talked, and as soon as we're both online I guess we'll be battling. :)

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Beat SCV 3-1 it disconnected but it was obvious i was going to win because all he had left was a wounded togekiss and my pokemon outsped his

and could k.o for the win. A very very fun match

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    That wasnt a good idea mentioning it to Mr Gengar insane over there..

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, No, you fail has their status set so that I can't see them when they're online, and they said they would contact me when they're online, but they haven't contacted me either today or yesterday, but just so you know, I've been trying. :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Wow! What a nice piece of advice. Even i look for offers while going for shopping. Most of the times, I go for shopping only when i am sure of what to buy. But great deals and offers also attract me for shopping.

Back