• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Secret Door of FireRed

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I have a question that i have had unanswered for 2 years. On island 7 i think, what in the world is the door or somthing that keeps on saying " there is a slight breeze" I wanna know!! Its driving me nuts!!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    If you had an E-reader for GBA (not made anymore, so don't bother looking in shops), you could get special cards to trigger trainer battles there. Depending on the card you use on the reader, you'd get different trainers.

So, without one of these, that door has no purpose. That's all the mystery.

Years
    Its function is similar to the house in Mossdeep City with the locked door. With an e-Reader, you can swipe cards to compete in different trainer battles.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    It's the e-reader. One in Mossdeep & Sootopolis with an old man.

Luna Altaire

Trainer of Moonlight
    Years
    I actually have an e-reader XD But I don't know how to use it. It says I need to enter some kind of "code" to enter the e-reader pokemon cards. Also, does anyone know the EXACT location of that door? Isn't it in a house or something?

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    You swipe the card as if it was a credit card or something with the dots on the card.

Back