• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE SECRET OF LIFE IS 62!

SECRET OF TEH LIFE?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Nothing has compelled me to believe there actually is a meaning to life, let alone that discovering this meaning should be beneficial.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Life is like an old-school arcade game. You're gonna die eventually, so just focus on getting the high score while you've still got life left. :P

Once you reach whatever afterlife you believe in, you will find your ancestors, compare your scores, and find out that you have just lost the game...to your senile grandmother. :o

They call me Brandon Lee

don't u look at my girlfriend
    Years
    Living it to the fullest - living a short but meaningful life is far better than living a long, boring one. Maybe tomorrow you'll get hit by a car or injured in some freak accident. There's no way to know now. So do what you've always wanted to do, before something like that happens and cuts it off!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    There is no meaning to life except the meaning you give it. You have to find your own meaning.

That is exactly what I was gonna say :L
    but to add on to my little statement, it depends on what choices you pick, you can either pick the easy way of life achieving and living life at it's lust or you can pick the hard way of life being a sore loser on the street sellin' crack XD

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I would have to say that the secret to life is living it the best way you can, and having no regrets when it's all said and done.

For me personally, I just try to be a nice person and don't feel regret for doing things that I feel are right. I always believe that you shouldn't regret something if you didn't know what was wrong in the action. If you had a good intention behind the action, no need to regret. Just apologize, learn from the mistake and move on! Life is too precious to waste time on regretting that which cannot be undone.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    You gotta enjoy life while it lasts. Nothing lasts forever, but one should just live it while it does.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    For me it's mainly religion, but also to enjoy it and contribute in some way to society.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    I came to this thread to expose the title liez D:<
    Luckily I did so with the poll.
    62 dun work bra, it's like 20 wrong!! D:

Years
    • PA
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    well... i thought it was love. Just because that's what everyone is always searching for. But i do love everyone else's answer as well. ^_^

Back