• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Secret of the Dark(Now Accepting Members!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
  • First RP post ever!!

"Faster," Seth said. Slash wasn't dying on him yet! He had an encounter with something resembling a giant blue and silver dragon. Freeze's wing had been shot by a Aura Sphere from it, so the Articuno wasn't going as fast as it normally would.

Just then, the dragon roared, and a beam hit Articuno. Down, down, Seth went. Surely falling 40,000 feet from the sky would mean certain death.

How would he get out of this one?

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    ((OOC: Best you keep the RP posts at least a paragraph long...))

---

"Ok Leafre, show that stupid ballerina your Fury Cutter!"

The gecko, whom instantly appeared in front of Maria, was about to slam the green wrist-blades on Maria. Holding up her hands, the Kirlia attempted to block the attack that was much too fast for her to create a barrier. So, the dancing Pokemon was forced to take multiple slashes and stabs from the Treecko's Fury Cutter, each one more powerful than the last. It wasn't looking good. Each blow was producing more cuts and such on the Kirlia, and there's the fact that Bug-type moves were naturally super-effective to Psychic-type Pokemon. Combined with that Treecko's Pursuit which gave a boost in speed, Maria had a slim chance of winning if this thing kept up it's assault well enough.

"Leafre, that's good enough! Now let's see how that Kirlia likes your Agility!"

Leafre stopped, and leaped back. A good two to three feet away from the Kirlia, it closed it's eyes, as afterimages of the Treecko surrounded Maria. They all acted in unison, as Agility boosted the Treecko's speed just enough to do that. Cries of "Treecko!" burst out from each one, and there was no way to tell just which afterimage was the real Treecko. The Kirlia spun around, keeping an eye on all of them. Despite her damages, the Psychic still had the ability to maneuver almost as well as before...

"Leafre, finish this off with Crush Claw!"

In an instant, the afterimages charged, two at a time. When they reached Maria, their target, the two attempted to swipe at the dancer, before fading away into nothingness. More use of Pursuit. It was a combination of Agility, Pursuit, and Crush Claw, providing excellent speed and power. Kirlia was about to teleport out of the circle, although there was a distraction. It eyed the sky for a split second, sensing something above in the heavens.

"No!" Naito called out, knowing that would be a mistake Maria would regret. The real Treecko came out, as all the other copies faded. It slashed at the Kirlia, tiny spikes in it's fingers tearing at the flesh of her. Sent flying near it's owner, the Kirlia closed it's eyes from the pain and cringed. Attempting to get up to fight more, it collapsed, unable to do so.

"It's ok Maria... Eh... This won't be too good, will it?" Naito said as the Riolu on his shoulder hopped off, and attempted to carry Maria over to it's owner's side, using the immense strength natural to fighting-types, within the Riolu's body. Done with the job, the Riolu watched the battle from the ground, much shorter than anyone else. Naito took out a Pokeball, the same one from when he was in the alleyway. Tossing it, a large blue bipedal reptilian Pokemon emerged from the light, bruised all over.

"Feral..."

Years
  • OOC: Well seeing as no-one has said if I'm in or not... I'll think of a post and just post it. hmm...

The sun was high above Nadrato town, profiding heat and light for the small village. In the middle of the town was a large park, and in the center of that, people were gathering around to watch some event happening. There was two teenagers facing eachother from opposite sides of the gap in the middle of the gathering. One 15 year old boy, and a girl of the same age.

All i can think of at the moment, but will work on it and make it better later. Dinners nearly ready so i have 2 go

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • Second post ever (BTW, what's OOC?)

As Seth fell, closer to the ground, he realized, this would be the end. How did this happen, anyway?! All he could remember was that a water dragon summoned a black portal, and he got sucked in. Then, a Dialga landed in front of him. Was he in the future...?

Just then, out of nowhere, something dark and blurry appeared, and Seth blacked out.

Two hours later, he was at a hospital, and there was an Azelf next to him, looking at him.

"What's going on here? Who is this?" Seth said, pointing to the floating Azure Elf.

"This Pokemon saved your life. Dialga almost killed you." said a distant voice.

What was going on here?

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2008
    OOC: Sorry for being late and all, comp stuff.

It was once again dusk when Lucas gathered his party and left for a nearby lake. Apparantly, he had heard from someone that there was to be a pokemon tournament, and the thought of battling tickled his spine. Since he wanted to join so badly, he increased the training his pokemon would receive and at the coldest and darkests of nights.

"Oh, I can't wait to crush them..." Wispered Lucas as he threw two pokeballs in the air. They immediately popped open and two flashes of light emereged from them and as the hit the ground the lights took shape into Umbreon and Pupitar.

The location was set; a city street would be perfect as it was perfectly flat, stone cold, and the buildings were aligned in a parallel form, making this area appear as that of an arena.

"Umbreon, Pupitar... You know what to do!"

*Pokemon battle music"

Pupitar dashed at Umbreon, creating a streak of light in its wake. Umbreon watched as its foe drew closer and closer. Before the two collided, Umbreon created an illusory copy as it leaped into the air, forcing Pupitar to strike a fake. Umbreon fell from the sky pouncing on Pupitar who then fell on its back as Umbreon ran back in front of its trainer.

"Enough." Lucas said. He had seen what he needed for today, and therefor knew that he had to come up with some strategy. A dark plot stirred within the boy's head as a thirst for battling began to arise. He didn't know what was begiining to happen to him, but he needed a trainer. Someone to demolish...

OOC: So, anyone wanna battle?

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • *OOC: Had an idea. Brian honestly ONLY has three pokemon, so, this made since, IMO. Hmm... should I really do this? Oh well. BTW... Erureido... OOC=Out of Character*

*Brian continued making his way toward Sandgem Town. Until......*

"Ralts!!! Ralts!!!" shouted a voice

*Brian looked ahead of him. There was a Ralts about ten feet in front of him, throwing fists against the air. Brian sweatdropped.*

"Okay... didn't think Ralts did this, but, whatever" thought Brian

*Brian approached the Ralts. The Ralts seemed to sense Brian coming as it stopped and became tense as it slowly looked toward Brian. But, once it saw Brian, it relaxed and calmed down and smiled happily and continued throwing punches against the air*

"Well... you're enthusiastic aren't you?" asked Brian

"Ralts!!!" shouted the Ralts

"It must be male. I'm pretty lucky then, I've heard it's rare to find a male Ralts" thought Brian

*The Ralts continued to throw punches into the air. Until Brian heard something rustling to his left. Out came an apparently enraged Seviper, baring its fangs. Ralts became tense and couldn't move. Brian quickly turned to his left, opened his case, took out his hockey stick, and blocked Seviper's fangs from sinking into Brian as Brian held out his hockey stick in front of him horizontally with the stick facing left.*

"Geez!!! What's this Seviper's deal?! Did we trespass on its territory or something?!" thought Brian

*But, this distracted Brian, and the Seviper let go of Brian's hockey stick turning its back toward the ground slashing Brian with its tail horizontally, right to left. It didn't completely hit Brian, but, it made a small scratch across Brian's stomach, forcing Brian to slide backward. He tried to get up, but fell back down. Brian coughed up a bit of blood.*

"RALTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" cried the Ralts, but then, the Ralts just stood there, motionless.

"What the?! What's wrong?! Get out of here!!! Go!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Brian

*Then, the Ralts exploded with green energy. This energy radiated from the Ralts, like power. The Seviper came at the Ralts, bearing its fangs again. But, it was useless, as the Ralts easily blew away the Seviper with an invisible force, forcing the Seviper into a nearby tree to the left. The impact was so great, the tree collapsed onto the Seviper, killing it instantly. Brian became tense*

"Whoa!!! This pokemon has some unbelievable power!!!" thought Brian

*Another wave of energy passed by Brian, but, not a bad one. It healed Brian's wound. Brian stood up, but then, got his Typhlosion's pokeball ready.*

"I don't think this Ralts is normal. I have to test it. Besides, I've sort of always wanted a psychic type for my party" thought Brian as he sent out Typhlosion.

*Ralts' powered ceased and calmed down, but then, became tense as it saw the Typhlosion*

"Typhlosion, be careful. I don't think this is a normal pokemon. I may want to catch it as well. We may have to get serious for this one." informed Brian

*After that, Typhlosion became serious.*

Que: "Battle! Legendary Pokemon (Pokemon D/P; used it because of the intensity of this battle, and because this Ralts is special)

"Typhlosion, I want you to use Flame Wheel, but spin clockwise as well. Then, go toward the Ralts" ordered Brian

*Typhlosion obeyed, as it became a pillar of fire and headed toward Ralts. Ralts didn't move again, as its power activated again*

"Okay. Will Typhlosion's attack still go through?" thought Brian

*Typhlosion collided with the Ralts, but, it was still a foot in front of it!! Brian became tense again.*

"As I suspected, this is no normal Ralts" thought Brian

*Typhlosion was blown away. It landed in front of Brian.*

"Again" ordered Brian, Typhlosion became tense, Brian continued "Trust me" assured Brian

*Typhlosion nodded in agreement. After Typhlosion was blown away again, Brian was gone!! Ralts ceased its power. Brian appeared right in front of the Ralts.*

"Got you" remarked Brian, Ralts became tense

*Brian wailed on the Ralts' stomach with a punch from his left hand. The Ralts was stunned. As soon as Brian took away his fist, the Ralts fell to the ground unconscious. Brian simply dropped a pokeball on it. The ball shook a little, but eventually stopped. Brian picked up the ball and spoke to it as if he was speaking to his newly acquired Ralts.*

End Music

"You see... I figured out your special powers weakness. I only saw it twice, but, once you use it, you have to stop it, then, recharge it. Not only that, after you beat my Typhlosion, you assumed that was it, it was over. I took advantage of these two factors, and then attacked you directly, capturing you. Don't worry, though, we'll train together and become stronger together. I'll train you to use your power better, and teach you never to assume a battle is over. We'll make a good team" smiled Brian

*Brian recalled his Typhlosion into its pokeball. He would have to recover his pokemon at a pokemon center as soon as possible. But then, Brian got an odd feeling. Something told Brian to go back to Twinleaf. Unfortunately, his pokemon were still hurt. It took Brian 15 minutes to get to Sandgem Town. He healed his pokemon at the pokemon center there and started going back to Twinleaf Town on his weird feeling alone. But, he wasn't hurrying. He was taking his time. He wasn't sure what was going on in Twinleaf, but, did he miss something when he was there? Who knows, but, Brian was about to find out, as he made his way back toward Twinleaf Town.*

*About half an hour later………*

*Brian arrived back at Twinleaf Town. That's when he realized something.*

"Wait a minute… no one's here!! There's no one around!!" thought Brian

*That's when Brian remembered something. On his way through Twinleaf Town, there wasn't anyone around. For some reason, though, Brian didn't think anything of it. He should of. Brian looked slowly toward the sky. That's when he saw… a silver and purple pokemon with pink pearls on its shoulder. Brian became tense. He quickly hid behind a nearby building*

"No way!! What is Palkia doing here?! What's going on?!" thought Brian, then, he realized something else

"Of course!! It makes sense now!! Palkia made itself invisible when I first arrived, so, I couldn't see it. It didn't bother me when I went through here… but… it kept an eye on me." thought Brian

*Brian started to become angry, as his fists and teeth started clenching together*

"Its power has unbelievable range. Ralts and I weren't trespassing on that Seviper's territory. That damn Palkia took control of that Seviper's mind!!" thought Brian

*Brian came out from behind the building and walked into the middle of Twinleaf Town. Palkia glaring at Brian, and Brian glaring at Palkia the entire time. Brian quickly turned to the right, opened his case, took out his hockey stick and got in his fighting stance.*

"You ass!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell do you think you're doing?! You tried to kill me and that innocent Ralts!!!!!!!!" shouted Brian

*Palkia just smirked evilly. Brian snapped. He closed his eyes, then opened them again with the most serious and angriest look in his eyes ever.*

"You're going down" growled Brian

*Brian's pokemon instantly came out of their balls and saw the situation. Brian's new Ralts was standing on his right shoulder. Brian spoke to it.*

"This isn't the first battle I had in mind, but, oh well." informed Brian

*Brian's pokemon were tense, but determined. Even Brian's Ralts was tense for a moment, but was determined. Palkia landed with a thud on the ground in front of Brian and his pokemon, creating a small and short tremor. Brian became tense as well, but, wouldn't go down without a fight. Was there any way Brian and his pokemon could defeat Palkia?*

*OOC: …………………………… *

Years
  • OOC: I'm adding to it now.
    The sun was high above Nadrato town, profiding heat and light for the small village. In the middle of the town was a large park, and in the center of that, people were gathering around to watch some event happening. There was two teenagers facing eachother from opposite sides of the gap in the middle of the gathering. One 15 year old boy, and a girl of the same age.

The tension in the air was great. Whoever won this battle would be the strongest trainer in Nadrato Town. The boy, his dark-blonde hair shining in the light, withdrew a Pokeball from his belt. The girl did too. Then, it started.
    "Go Veevee!" the boy said calmly, and an Eevee burst out of the thrown pokeball.
    "GO Precious!" the girl cried, and a Skitty appeared infront of her trainer.
    "Are you ready Veevee? Then GO!" The boy shouted to his pokemon, and the Eevee instantly started attacking.
    "No!!! Precious look out!" the girl exclaimed, but it was too late. Precious was hit head on by an Iron Tail. This Eevee knows how to fight,the girl thought, That boy doesnt even need to command it at all! Me and Precious cant counter that "Precious, Take Down" the girl retorted, seeing that the Eevee was in a vunerable position.
    "Veevee... show no mercy..." The boy spoke, and instantly the Eevee turned around, eyes burning with fury. First Veevee shot a Shadowball right at the Skitty's face, disrupting the attack. Before the feline pokemon could recover, Veevee was already jumping at it, his tail glowing white, preparing for a Iron Tail, the final strike that would win the battle. That was far too easy...The teenaged boy thought, looking at his opponent.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I would like to reserve a spot, and in the rp, can I befriend rayquaza?

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2008
    Is it ok if I join?

Name: Justin

Clothes: Wears a black tank top with a pokeball insignia on it under a large red coat, black pants, and red shoes and gloves. Has a pair of square goggles around his neck.

Appearence: Has black spikey hair, and pale blue eyes. He is pale, slim, and well muscled. He is about 5'6".

Pjs: Just his tank top and his boxers.

Pokemon:

Riolu lvl. 35
    Nickname Bandit
    Shiny: No

Murkrow lvl. 32
    Nickname Banshee

Steelix lvl. 35
    Nickname Cannon

Personalities and Minor history with it's trainer/Owner:
    Bandit: This is Justin's newest recruit, but is by far his strongest. He found this small Pokemon washed up on the shores of his hometown's beach after visiting home. He took care of the Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, and eventually asked it to join him. He tends to sit on Justin's shoulder like a parrot. He is quiet, but loves to fight.

Banshee: Justin caught this bird pokemon to save the other pidgeoy and hootoot from its wrath. It was attacking other bird pokemon to claim its territory. Justin's Steelix brought it down, and then he caught it. Eventually, Banshee grew to like its new master, and now obeys him. She is loyal and bold.

Cannon: This is Justin's first Pokemon. He recieved it from a Proffesor who stopped by their city. Justin pursued him until he was given a Pokemon as an Onix. It eventually evolved into a Steelix after trading it to his friend to train it while he was on vacation with his family. He is Hearty and Kind.

Any abnormaities for the Pokemon:
    Bandit: Justin found out that he knew Focus Blast.
    Cannon: He is kind, which is uncommon in Steelix nature.

Pokemon's Moves:
    Bandit: Focus Blast, Double Team, Quick Attack, Endure, Counter, Brick Break, Copycat.

Banshee: Fly, Shadow Ball, Roost, Double Team, Aerial Ace, Mean Look, Peck.

Cannon: Dig, Giga Impact, Rock Polish, Sandstorm, Rock Tomb, Flash Cannon, Screech.

Evil,Good,or Neutral: Good

Hometown: Near the beach in Sunnyshore City.

History: When Justin first received his Onix, he knew his life was going to be different. He told his parents about what had happened, and left on his journey. He had many experiences and fought many Trainers. He once thought he saw a Mew watching him from above one morning.

Personality: Justin is carefull, but sometimes can be rash and arrogant if he's facing a rival.

RPG Expierence: This is one of my first ones.

Extra(anything else): I wouldn't mind developing this character more for another RP and might make a relationship for this character.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back