• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Selfie Thread

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
Years
  • 1 year of quarantine hair growth
    Spoiler:

and I can finally make use of the curling wand previously collecting dust
    Spoiler:

You look very beautiful Karen! Your hair is not only growing long, but so healthy and lustrous. Skin has a warm, glow too.

I will steal that cute kitty, and the glasses though! I must have these adorable things for me, sorry. .

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    You look very beautiful Karen! Your hair is not only growing long, but so healthy and lustrous. Skin has a warm, glow too.

I will steal that cute kitty, and the glasses though! I must have these adorable things for me, sorry. .
    aaa you're too kind as always, Sam <3

Years
  • 1 year of quarantine hair growth
    Spoiler:

and I can finally make use of the curling wand previously collecting dust
    Spoiler:
    just wanna say that your skin looks ridiculously smooth. whatever your routine is, don't stop!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    just wanna say that your skin looks ridiculously smooth. whatever your routine is, don't stop!
    omg thank you for enabling my skincare addiction :fufu:
    (in fairness this is very forgiving lighting, definitely more textured in harsher light, but thank you!!)

Years
  • omg thank you for enabling my skincare addiction :fufu:
    (in fairness this is very forgiving lighting, definitely more textured in harsher light, but thank you!!)
    my pleasure! my gf has really been into it since last year, and dragged me into the ride lmao. it's great though, to be introduced to good quality cleansers, moisturizers, sun screens, etc. i'm using Cerave and Innisfree stuff right now myself, hbu? (oop i don't know if i'm hijacking this thread from its original topic or not lol, here's a photo of me and a floofy dog to compensate)

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    my pleasure! my gf has really been into it since last year, and dragged me into the ride lmao. it's great though, to be introduced to good quality cleansers, moisturizers, sun screens, etc. i'm using Cerave and Innisfree stuff right now myself, hbu? (oop i don't know if i'm hijacking this thread from its original topic or not lol, here's a photo of me and a floofy dog to compensate)

Spoiler:
    cuties!!

also: solution

(good on you though, my bf will not try any skincare stuff 😔 but I have to say his skin is pretty good for no cleanser or moisturizer or anything)

Years
  • I re posted my pictures of myself on here I got more self confidence now while being a part of PC community.
    Thank you everyone who's treated me kindly and with respect, I appreciate you all~ ❤

Years
  • W H E E Z E
    Hahahahah wow you posted a pic as compensation? Cute dog, though. Name?
    lmao just didn't wanna be a thread hijacker is all :p

and that ain't actually my dog, it's my gf's hehe. took it back when i was at her place for a bit. doggo's name is Lilo <3 (and if anyone's asking, yes they have a cat named Stitch lol)

ninestarryskies

Olivine City Outskirts Resident
    Years
  • It me!! I decided to chop off my hair during quarantine, then like two days ago my buddy helped me bleach and color it and I'm so happy with it!

Spoiler:

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
  • Here we go
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    YjU1ZdC.jpg

Lockdown has not been kind to your old pal Hands

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Spoiler:

lol it's been a while since I've posted here, I don't think my last selfie was even on this same thread

Years
    • Seen today
    Me and my best doggy friend. any time she sees me sitting or laying down

Spoiler:

Years
  • This Ancient Mew sweatshirt came in the mail today and I love it. Also I need a haircut I know.
    Spoiler:

Back