• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Serach for Kyogre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: I will not have Groudon, 'cause I'll have Rayquaza!!!!! XD

ic: "Charizard!" I yelled as I threw my pokemon's pokeball and Charizard appeared. "Charizard! Fire Blast!" I yelled and he obeyed, and Rayquaza was hit, and he counter-attacked with an hyper beam. The battle was like that for a while, until my Charizard was knocked out, "Charizard! are you alright?" I said then returned him to his poke-ball. "Pikachu! Go! Thunder!!" I yelled, my Pikachu hopped off from my shoulders and made a thunder, Rayquaza was almost defeated. I took out my Master-Ball and pointed it to Rayquaza "I always saved this to Lugia, but I know that Khalid catched him, so, now Rayquaza! you're mine!" I yelled then tossed the master-ball and catched Rayquaza, "yay!!!!!!!!............ wait...... I'm such a loser! the master-ball can catch any pokemon even its health is full!!!!! grrr anyway I have Rayquaza!!!!! XD" I used Super Revive on Charizard and used a MaxPotion on Rayquaza and it was completely healed.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    A.A, I need you to help us escape from Groudon, forget catching it lets get out of here before the cave collapses we have to go to Johto next.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    We are now at the airport going to Johto for our next archeological expedition to find more pokemon.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    " Yeah, Max lets go find the mysteries of Johto." "Plus we need to hide out from TA and TM because stole from one team and I ended up catching Kyogre so they are after us now."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back