• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Serith Region

poke_spriter

Soras_nobody_Roxas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    Ok this is my third try at a sprite comic so i hope this one will be good

Into:https://www.maj.com/gallery/kh2forlife/pokestuff/into.png

Bios: (i will be updating the bios as the comic goes on)
    The Serith Region

Name: Dart Kami
    Bio:His dad died three years ago(2004 comic takes place in 2007)
    Pokemon: None as of now

Last edited:

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Ok first up:
    Quote- Well im not going to post bios because i want the people to read it-Quote
    What the hell does that mean? Read the comic instead of the bios? Say what?
    Personally and i'll say this as nice as possible- try again. The story seems cliched, the maps are a bit off and you put text on the outside of the bubble, don't do that... The sprite is a badly recloured version of Wes Sprite, with paint colours as hair, i think. Just inprove on those things and you might do good.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    I Think That The Fact That You Have No Bios And Just A Link, Is Just Really Lazy Work.

People Want To View A Comic That Presents As Friendly And Cool, Not As Lame And Lazy.

Fix This Thread, And Fix That Text Coming Out Of The Speech Bubble.

Also That Wes Sprite Edit Is Bad And Not Giving Credit Is Espically Frowned Upon Here By Many People Including Me.

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    People are giving you criticism. It's good, you should take it so you can try and make it better another time. Don't act like such a noob. All of you want it closed after people give you suggestions, don't take them like insults, they're trying to help you.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Angel Of Darkness said:
    People are giving you criticism. It's good, you should take it so you can try and make it better another time. Don't act like such a noob. All of you want it closed after people give you suggestions, don't take them like insults, they're trying to help you.

Yes We Are Trying To Help You, Bios About People Would Be A Nice Touch Or Else Its Just Lazy Work. If You Expand The Speech Bubbles Why Not Expand Them More To Fit The Text.....If You Want A Good Comic You Have To Put Lots Of Effort Into It Not Just A Link And A Few Words Or People Wont Like It.

For Hints And Tips You Must Look At Other Peoples Comics And The Same Thing For You Main Charector Look At Other Peoples Shading And Get Ideas, But Dont Copy.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    as others pointed out, you really need to work on it. it's not good and it's not bad. I'm glad that you are remaking a few things now and accepy what people said. They're not trying to attack you in anyway and saying that your comic sucks, they just want to help make your comic better. Remember that ^^

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Cool, U Edited, The Sprites Look Great Too.

Now I Hope To See More Of This And When Can We Expect A New Episode?

Wilph

Deadly Sinner
    Years
    Ummm.. First of all, It's a bit too short, second of all there is no Introduction.

Thridly, Your grammar is pretty atrocious. Unless there is only one member in "Team White Screen", then he should be shouting "I WILL KILL THEM!" Not 'him'.

You definitely need to try harder in those areas.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    B.S. you are poke_spriter. you type the same, lol the same.

As for this comic, recolors aren't cool or attractive.
    it seems like you did them lazily.
    3.1/10

Back