• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Serum

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    Just a question. How many characters is each person allowed to have?

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2011
    Two or three. You're welcome to make another character to fill another slot, but I'd like to wait a bit to see if anyone else would join. Cos we definitely need more people.

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    I thought I would put up what I currently have so nobody thinks I quit this. I will finish it off later on.

Spoiler:

Edited, not quite finished yet.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    NAME: Mikaela Lynn Warren
    GROUP: Elemental Trio
    POWER: Hydro/Cryokinesis: Mikaela possesses the ability to manipulate the particles of water in order to completely control water. She often uses her power to slap enemies and can alter the density of water in order to push back and often times cut opponents.

She more often, when in a difficult battle, will lower or rise the temperature of water to freeze or scald enemies. This is often more effective in difficult Monster battles.

APPEARANCE: Mikaela has a pale complexion and stands at a height of 5'8". She has a heart-shaped face and a button nose, and her hair falls down in a waterfall of dark brown waves, and her eyes are a chocolate brown. She has an athletic build and she's evenly proportioned. What others would call "pretty". Though that fact doesn't much matter these days.

She is normally wearing combat-friendly, yet fashionable clothes. Maybe a short-sleeve shirt and skinny jeans with black converse. She likes dresses too, but doesn't find much of an occasion for wearing them...sometimes she does it just because.

FIGHTING: Mikaela doesn't use weapons, instead relying heavily on her powers of water manipulation to get her through battles. She's moderately skilled in hand-to-hand combat, and often combines her abilities with her fighting.

WEAKNESS(ES):
    Mikaela can't use her powers without a separate source of water to take from. This is why she often carries a bottle of water with her, but these proportions make her significantly underpowered as opposed to her full abilities when a body of water is accessible.

PERSONALITY:
    Mikaela is a pretty chill kind of girl, though that often conflicts with her expectations as "leader" of the Elemental Trio, so she tries to overcompensate by being extremely serious about defending those who need defending. She's generally a sweet girl, but she does have a nice sense of sarcasm and uses it often.

She likes to joke a lot, but also knows when to be serious. She hates those "Infected" who think that they are better than everyone, hence her rivalry with the leader of the Psys. She's very dedicated to the eradication of those beings that pose a threat to humanity...even if humanity doesn't consider her "human" anymore.

HISTORY:
    Born in California, Mikaela had a pretty nice life. She went to a nice school and got good grades, and her mother was always proud of her. Her father was pretty much absent for most of her life. When the news of the new "disease" that was "fatal", her mother insisted that they both get vaccinated as fast as possible. And they were.

But things were bad a few weeks after that doctor visit. Her mother didn't act the same. She seemed sick. Soon, she didn't seem like herself at all. One day, when Mikaela returned home from school, her mother was a shadow of her former self...a monster. She tried to attack Mikaela, but seemed to realize what she was doing and ran off. Mikaela hasn't seen her since.

When the news broke of the new pandemic that was plaguing the United States, Mikaela assumed that her mother was dead and is continuously mourning inside. It was during this time that she discovered her powers over controlling water, and once the "civilized" humans shunned her, she harnessed those abilities in order to survive. Soon she met up with others like her, and formed the "Elemental Trio". Together they continue to fight for their lives and for humanity, as well as against others like them who want them dead.

Back