• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Setsuko (AKA Lucy) Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really like Ikkaru's better than Gin's. Unless Gin's has gotten more powerful. That reminds me, I need to read the latest chapter of Bleach. XD

And yes Sasuke looks great there. I rather have him with his own MS than using Itachi's eyes to gain more.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Oops, I assumed you read it. Sorry. xD;

Aizen's look at Gin didn't seem very friendly :\. I pray Gin doesn't lose...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg, I haven't been here. Yikes, sorry guys.^^;

Oh don't worry about it. I read it. And yes Aizen's look...oh my. I am sorry, but he needs to be put away. I am getting tired of him. I hope Ichigo's father will take care of him.

Hey Stevo! I been doing good. Busy but good. I am glad you made it back home from Spain. I bet you had a nice time. ^^

22sa

Years
  • What about this week's?

I hope Bleach isn't coming to an end any time soon. Shitting ending if that happens imo.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am shocked. Urahara came and owned Aizen! All those attacks were great. I hope he killed Aizen. I am getting tired of him. :( Aizen is so boring! He is too powerful and I would love to see a weakness. At least he will be interesting. But it looks like Urahara found it. Yeah it looks like Bleach is almost over...awww...

Yeah if it is over after this...then that is a bad ending. It can't be over yet. Ichigo still needs to know how his father became a Shingami. So I don't think it is over yet.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Yes, the last chapter of Bleach was great, and I am glad the Anime is back on the proper storyline too ^^

Hey Lucy, I'm back!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Kim and Stevo! It is great to hear from you guys. I hope everything is going great for guys.

I know it has been awhile Kim. How have you been? ^^

I been doing fine. Still working and staying away from the junk food. XD Glad you enjoyed the latest chapter Stevo. It looks like it is almost over. :<

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, we shall see. I think there would be another arc after this one. And then maybe it will be over. But right now I don't have a clue.

Anyway, I am going to get Usher's new CD. I heard a few songs from iTunes and they are awesome! I am going to get the whole album. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awesome. When I get enough money I am going to get it. Still need to get "Here I Stand" though. But I really want his newest one first. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Angela. Well I wasn't supposed to be here. My family are here for a visit. I told myself that I am taking a two week break here, but I think I might come back a little early. I will see. I am doing fine though, still alive. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    And they are gone. I always get so emotional when they leave. It is so sad, but I know I will see them again. I had a nice time even though it went so quick.

22sa

Years
  • How many family members did you get to see? : )

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I got to see my mom and brother. It was nice. :> I am hoping to see my dad and stepmom during Christmas or Thanksgiving. It might be Christmas. I am going to see if I can pay my own way this time.

Back