• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Seven Sins

Seveen Deadly Sins

• Lust

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Greed

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Sloth

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Wrath

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Pride

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Gluttony

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Envy

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Which of the Seven sins are you most guilty for? Almost everyone is guilty for all seven but which one do you do the most?

I'd say for me, greed or wrath.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Pride, I tend to sometimes show off which gives people a perseption of me as 'cocky and confident' when actually I quite shy just a bit smart that's all. x3

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Definitely envy. Although sloth and wrath are quite high on the chart too!

I'm neither greedy nor gluttonous though.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2015
    gluttony! :) i eat so much. lol. but. i'm guilty to all of these almost equally.

almost.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Pride is a sin? Crap. :(

Greed and pride. ;o;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm totally a wrath and envy type of person. I absolutely hate people that are better off than me when I know I deserve better myself. >:]

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Definitely lust. The only reason why I can even stand going to school is because I'm surrounded by some major hotties over there and I have a habit of spending the whole day staring at them.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I used to think it was lust, but now, omg, sloth sloth sloth. I am such a lazy bugger ;-; After that, probably lust and wrath in equal proportions. Then pride, envy (lol paradox?) and greed together. I'm far from a glutton, so yeah.

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
    I'll say Sloth, because I sometimes do not want to do some things I should do : my homework for example, and many things again.
    Oh yeah, I'm also a person who likes sleeping or relaxing no matter where or when. xD

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Mass amounts of greed and envy, and to a lesser extent, sloth and lust. But I guess if I had to pick one it would be greed. ):

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    I guess it would be sloth. I tend to get distracted while doing homework, for example sleeping or watching TV. And I keep delaying it, and soon after I don't feel like doing it. >___<

Back