• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shadow of Ash Fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    this is too funny your talkin to each other on to different fanclubs XDXD

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    shadow's very nice and I like her personality, so I'll join, ... anyways, any fellow members of Umbreonism, i join their clubs. :P

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Shadow of Ash said:
    YAY I'll have a list updated since TreekFreak is not around lately, wonder why? Anyway YAYness ^_^
    Hehe, you are so silly! congrats by the way, I don't remember if I said that to you or not, lol.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Shadow of Ash said:
    When you're nice I'll be nice as well but rub me the wrong way and well...some people in high school can remember me for my short temper but most people say I'm nice and kind and whatnot. ^_^ I just like to get along with everyone.
    Yay, I wanted to get along with everyone when I went to High School, but unfortunatly not everything goes the way you planned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back