• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shana Fanclub

Years
    No, I don't mean those bright things in the sky that you see at night. :P I'm talking about the member Star! Everyone loves her...right? Well, if you are one of her friends, then this is the place for you! :)

Years
    eliana said:
    Heya Girled cheese! XD I'l join! Star is great! ^^
    Don't call me that, Miss Insane! :P

Yeah, Star is great, she made me a fan club back. :P Seriously, she is nice, and a little insane too!

Owner:
    girlgenius

Co-owner

Members:
    eliana

Jolty-kun

Years
    'O', i really have to join this XD, i was gonna make one but i never got time XD, oh well, cool!, finally a club for my pair, *ticks of checklist* XD, now, i need one on me XD, nah, ok, stars a really nice member, shes cool, friendly and likes rock music XD, and how could anyone forgot?, she's my pair XD.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    A Star fan club! Of course I'll join! She's one of my best friends here! *huggles Star*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    eliana said:
    *glare* XD Stupid Kenny. XD
    Star we KNOW you love us! XD

Glare? What was that for? XD O.O I think I know why you glared at me...*huggles Star again and watches what Eli does* XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Star said:
    I hope I'm not going to unpair you guys...I had nothing to do with this! XD

XD you're not gonna unpair us...You had nothing to do with this. Eli's just a jealous girl XD j/k *hides* Don't hurt me, Eli! XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    aww I'll join Star is my best friend at PC, aww im so glad you have a fan club!

Jolty-kun

Years
    Hi Username!, welcome to the club ^_^, i wonder if im aloud to be co owner O_o; XD i know!, lets talk about star er... what should we talk about about star?, OH!, me know!, lets talk about er... gah XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Hey have we gotta co-owner yet, I'll co-pwn if you still need one, I can also make banners! XD

Back