• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shining Mew Club

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
Years
  • Hey guys xD Yeah... modding there is insane. Especially in the Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire forum @_____________@!!!!

I play clarinet. We repeated the stupid thing like 5 times.

Freedom is excellent

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • Yeah Ive been flamed before xD Mostly by people who break the rules and I tell them and they get defensive.

What has made me go WTF..... well yesterday 2 different people thought I was a guy... and these 2 thread in Misc on Harry Potter. I would link but I cant xD Silly n00b posted like 5 times with spam.

Pwning RMTers.... there was one thread recently which was hysterical. This kid claiming his team was excellent and it was all uubers with bad sets. I told him to stop double posting and he yelled back. Then I told him about these things called "bans" and he was all "omg omg omg omg omg omg i didnt mean it Im new!" lawl.

Insanity Mawile

OGMWTFBBQTEHSTFU!!!!!!!!1
    Years
  • It's too bad some of the good RMTers have anger problems-you're just doing your job.

But Jess, my question to you is this: Even though you enforce Serebii's rules, do you like them yourself?

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • Well some of the rules there lately were a bit.... messed up IMO >.> But it all sorted out. Otherwise I have no problems :O

Yeah, Im used to the n00bd by now xP

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • If n00bs hate you, it means you're doing your job.

:D Can I join? Pleeaaase? I'll be good. I won't talk about Roy. I promise.

By the way, do you know Roy, Jessz? o_o;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • LilyPichu said:
    If n00bs hate you, it means you're doing your job.
    You knows that's only true in certain conditions....

If the n00bs hate you, you might not be making yourself clear enough, or not giving them a chance possibly. O_o

Back