• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shiny May fan club!

Shiny May

Gilmore Girls and May Fan!
    Years
    well I am here and summer vacation has begun!!! :) I enjoy sleeping in, very relaxing XD

Glad you were keen on having me back :) Also I didn't know you had a fanclub CoM! I'll join immediately!

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Shiny May said:
    well I am here and summer vacation has begun!!! :) I enjoy sleeping in, very relaxing XD

Glad you were keen on having me back :) Also I didn't know you had a fanclub CoM! I'll join immediately!

Weee! SM's finally back! How is your sleep? good,as I hoped! XP

And what about my fan clubbie? o_O;;; Lol, j/k

Anyways, how is the start of your summer vacation going?

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    LOl, don't worry, SM was just probably too busy with school work, she didnt got much time to go here... o_O;;

Did ya learn how to make butter by this time? o_O;;;

Shiny May

Years
    I'm glad to be back

Summer break is good so far, since this is only day 3 !!! :)

and I joined your fan clubbie Avegaille if I am correct so I'll go look for it to make another post okay? Happy ? :)

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Shiny May said:
    I'm glad to be back

Summer break is good so far, since this is only day 3 !!! :)

and I joined your fan clubbie Avegaille if I am correct so I'll go look for it to make another post okay? Happy ? :)
    Yeah... I know you joined... but no one is posting... o_O;;;

and btw, I changed my username, which means you have to change your sigge too SM! XP

And is it hot in the Netherlands? I mean this summer, of course.. .as in really hot? o_O;;;

Shiny May

Years
    Avegaille Spellman said:
    Yeah... I know you joined... but no one is posting... o_O;;;

and btw, I changed my username, which means you have to change your sigge too SM! XP

And is it hot in the Netherlands? I mean this summer, of course.. .as in really hot? o_O;;;

I'll change my siggie
    Also it changes every day. The last 2/3 weeks it's been very hot like 35 degrees. A bit too hit when the week before that it was only 15 degrees. And now it changes every day. It rains and then it's hot so it depends a little bit!!!

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Shiny May said:
    I'll change my siggie
    Also it changes every day. The last 2/3 weeks it's been very hot like 35 degrees. A bit too hit when the week before that it was only 15 degrees. And now it changes every day. It rains and then it's hot so it depends a little bit!!!

I see... wow, are you used to the heat?

Anyways, how is your family? Do you get along with your brothers?

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Shiny May said:
    I get along with my brothers :) They're sweet, MOST of the time XD

and I get used to the heat after a few days but sometimes its just really exhausting.

I see... so your brothers are sometimes protective of ya too? o_O;;;

Back