• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shoddy Elements League

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
Years
  • I apologize for taking off so quickly. I merely lack the time to juggle so many positions. I shall dedicate myself to Team Destiny, for now. Not only have I pulled out of this league, but also every other. Priorities.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    DA IS STRONG!!! HE 6-0'D ME!

Anyways. I'll prolly be taking up the the Ground Gym or a low E4 position :P

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    lol Mukka, Iunno. You've never 6-0'd me before, though you constantly beat me :P

anyways, I'm Elite 1 for now. Check out my rule >: ) but the only Uber i use is one I don't consider an Uber.

also: I need someone good with images. I've lost my creative touch on photoshop :( I need a banner for the first post, preferably with the pokemon: charizard, rayquaza... and well, any other elemental pokemon that come to mind ;)

Dinoyipi

whited out!
    Years
  • I would like to apply for the Flying Gym, but the thing is that my availability is a bit unpredictable. Would it be okay if my hours of operation were just 'when spotted'?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • I is applyin'.

Shoddy Nickname: Aero (PC Server); AeroForce22 (Smogon Server)
    Gym Type: Steel
    Town Name: Ore Promontory
    Available: Usually inconsistent, but I am on every day for at least an hour at a time (about 3 times a day).
    Rules: Standard Clauses (Evasion Clause; Freeze Clause; OHKO Clause; Sleep Clause; Soul Dew Clause; Species Clause)

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Master, I understand you happiness but those messages are getting unnecessary :/ Last thing I want is for SEL to be closed down due to SPAM :(

EDIT: yay for Aero :D

Dinoyipi

whited out!
    Years
  • OHKO clause; Challanger may substitute, leader may not.

I already have a team prepared, but is there a limit for their levels?

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    dino: k. also, no level but why not make them all 100? :P
    also, wanna name your gym? and is your shoddy name capitalized? i forget :P

Dinoyipi

whited out!
    Years
  • No name for gym. Just 'Flying Gym.'

'Dinoyipi'--that exact spelling and caps, is used for both Shoddy and PC.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    K.
    Aero is now Elite #3. Thoughts if you don't mind I'd like to battle you as well :)

.Aero

Years
  • Lulz, 'twas fun XEL...just to humiliate you:

I had a battle with my planned team for an E4 position (because I had just found out about the fact that they aren't type specific) and I asked him if I could have the position. So he tested me:

First battle I win 4-0 I think...he didn't like his team much though. xD

So he used a second team against me in the second battle and I won 2-0. And get this. He used a Garchomp. :3 Dang uber that didn't even touch me. xD (In other words, I killed it without getting hurt)

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Aero and DA are beyond what I can do now :/ Just wait until I get used to battling again ;) This is my first day back, cut me some slack :P

oldenmw

so i herd u liek mudkipz
    Years
  • Shoddy Name: Oldenmw
    Gym Type: Steel
    Gym Name: Mechatown GYm
    Hours of Operation: 6-10 on weeknights, Random times of the day during weekends
    Additional Info: No level 100 teams. Seriously. Also no all fire or all bug teams that will crush steel types. My pokemon will be in the 80s range

.Aero

Years
  • Just to let you know, XEL is allowing me to test people to see if they're good enough to be leaders. So if anyone ever see me on and wants a test, just drop me a VM. ^^'

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Would I be able to try out for the Ground Gym? I dont see a form so I am guessing that I dont need t fill one out?

Back