• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shoddy Elements League

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Of course. As long as it has the type of that gym the secondary type does not matter.

LeeG

Vaporeon Master
    Years
  • SWEET!!!!!!Now 1 more question do you battle people over wi-fi when you challenge or get challenged?

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    If you don't know what shoddy is (Which from your post I doubt you do) it can be found here

Master52394

Grass Gym Leader on Shoddy
    Years
  • It will say New Team. Click on that and edit everything you want about your team....and Wolf, fill out the app on the first page.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Gym types do not need to be pure. Only 50% of the team needs to be the type.
    Aero: Are you willing to become a GL? I guess I am. Nate, could you take over ice? I'll take over ground ^^,

EDIT: That means we need 1 more E4 if nate takes over ice! :D Also... Thoughts, if you don't post here I'm gonna remove you as I don't see you being active T_T

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    There now that we can have an ice leader everyone can stay were they were at.

Dinoyipi

whited out!
    Years
  • Sorry if I'm getting annoying, but I'd like to add one more rule for the Roowak City Gym.

While most ubers are allowed, there's one that I'd like to prohibit:

Rotom, regardless of form.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Dinoyipi said:
    Sorry if I'm getting annoying, but I'd like to add one more rule for the Roowak City Gym.

While most ubers are allowed, there's one that I'd like to prohibit:

Rotom, regardless of form.
    I think you might want to check smogon again....XD
    Probably mixed OU with uber! XD

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Well, seeing as there are three candidates for ice, the first one to post will be accepted. However, since I can battle again, I will test you to see how capable you are. I'm rooting for you Mike :) Note that its still good to be the second to post as if the first is not good enough to be gym leader, a runner up will... you get the point :)
    and Wolf for fire! @o@ Wolf, I'll need your Shoddy Name, Rules/Clauses, and Hours of Operation. Check the first post if you need ideas ;)
    As for Dino, I can do that :D

Back