• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shortstuff is BACK!

ShortyPokemonFreakSugar

Waiting for Pkmn Heart Gold...
Years
  • HIYA GUYS!!!! ive been absent for half a year in PokeCommunity...and its because the school is killing the hell out of me...plus we got tons of homework,projects,PAYMENTS(WTF!?),stupid role-plays and MORE.

i uswally lurk in the forums without logging in. im currently lazy due to stress...i bet all of you too...so im returning to PokeCommunity for uhhh more things...im currently re-playing my all Pokemon games since my PC got cleaned...plus my USB got lost (WAAAA MY GAMES!!!*cries*) and i bought another USB but it got lost...AGAIN! DAMNIT IM SO EFFING CARELESS *grrr* but dad gave me a new USB coz i was a top student of my class (cuz all smart people transferred and walked out...the AH1N1 quarantine day destroyed it...*10 days of no class with NO MAKE UP CLASSES*) and its still in my hands...not lost (wheeeeeeeeeeee!)but...putting the stupid craps aside...IM BACK YEY!

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hey i am Diglett 032 welcome back to PC. I've never meet you. Here is one of my favorite things to do hang out with all my freinds.

ShortyPokemonFreakSugar

Waiting for Pkmn Heart Gold...
    Years
  • Hey i am Diglett 032 welcome back to PC. I've never meet you. Here is one of my favorite things to do hang out with all my freinds.

Sure no problemo. sheesh, why does there's a limit to post replies?

Welcome back, you should use something else besides red, it burns some peoples' eyes. Anyways, I hope you stay.

Ahhh, ok...but red is my fave. >.< i cant stop using red.

Last edited:
    Back