• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Simpsons VS Futurama.

Which TV series is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
  • I love The Simpsons and Futurama, but they are different shows, it is hard to compare them. But if I had to choose, I would have to choose The Simpsons.

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
  • I prefer The Simpsons especially the early episodes. I feel like some of the newer episodes aren't as good but it still has enough to keep me interested in it. I also watched the movie when it cam out and I really liked it.
    Yeah I'm starting to feel this with the new episodes. To me they don't have that same appeal that the older seasons did. The jokes aren't funny and the storys are really weird and far-fetched even for the simpsons.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I rarely laugh while watching the Simpsons anymore. It's all about guest stars and making fun of the latest fad that society is into--except Simpsons takes so long to make their episodes that while South Park and similar shows can parody something in a week or two, Simpsons takes like 6 months. :/ I don't even bother with newer episodes anymore.

Futurama has always been pretty top-notch. I love watching it and its reruns... but now that it's back (it is bad, right?) I'm a little paranoid that it'll go the way of Simpsons & Family Guy and just start getting worse and worse as it drags on, if it does. D:

But for now I'll say Futurama. (Though earlier Simpsons would get my vote if I can pick in parts. xD)

Absolutely this. Early Simpsons (pre-season seven) was utterly brilliant, containing stories that contained not just humour, but also moral lessons to be learned. After that, the show fell pretty hard.

Futurama is a great show, mostly because you actually have to be aware all the time when you're watching it; otherwise you might miss several jokes. The new episodes haven't impressed me that much, but it's still a bit too early to judge whether or not the show's going to flop.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • Futurama. It's better to see a satire of the real world then a 'typical' family that relies on guest stars to keep going. Plus, the characters in futurama are more believable. We've all had a boss that's been Professor Farnsworth.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen yesterday
    What little I've seen of The Simpsons I don't recall being funny. Futurama? Funny as hell (and oddly intriguing on top of that), though I haven't seen it in a long time like most TV.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
  • I've seen most of the simpsons since it was first on. but ever since futurama came out, i've been a bigger fan of them since then. I own all of the movies and eps before FOX cancelled then, and watch the new episodes on CC.

ALL HAIL BEFORE THE HYPNOTOAD

....that is all

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Much like the last thread I had to lock by your hand RED BARON, this thread is over one month old, again, created in July. I would also like to point out that here on PC we have a 4 word per post minimum. I urge you just to have another glance over the rules so as to avoid breaking them. It's alright though don't be alarmed, but I think you could do with a quick brush up on the rule book :]

L o c k e d ~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back