• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sims 3 Season

blue

gucci
Years
  • The Sims 3 Season
    The Sims 3 Season

So I'm sure there are some Sim fans on this forum but just a couple of hours ago, EA announced the latest Expansion Pack to be added to The Sims 3 line which is The Sims 3 Seasons! This was the most highly anticipated Expansion Pack for The Sims 3 and I for one am thrilled about this news! The release date is November 13th 2012 and the trailer can be seen below.

The Sims 3 Season

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • How did I miss this? This is the first expansion pack that I'm actually anticipating (but there's no way I'm spending money on it, not until Maxis is EA-free), I'm a little surprised that they announced it before Supernatural's release. though. Still, I've been a Sims fan since the beginning, and am digging the new EP that there's really no way they can screw up.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • omg omg omg omg going to die D: I NEED THIS.

Thanks for the news. I literally checked Wiki 3 days ago to see what the next expansion was going to be, and it just had the Supernatural one listed. Glad to see FINALLY Seasons is coming!

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • I missed this?! Howcome! Why especially this expansion! I was begging for one! OMG, I can't believe seasons are back! It's probably a good reason to get me back to play Sims 3 :D

Years
  • I might actually get this.
    I haven't played the Sims in a very, very long time, but with the new expansion coming out, now seems like a good time to jump back in.​

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I was surprised at the release date considering there is usually a 7 month gap for every Expansion Pack, with Supernatural & Seasons it's only 2 months (September & November respectively)

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    Halloween Update

I cant wait for the Halloween update! i have been waiting for zombies to make a return to the sims games :D

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
    Years
  • Horray! Now I can have my ghost sims riding their ghost unicorns phase through the walls of peoples houses and kill them IN THE SNOW!!

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Finally <3 I'm so glad they made this add-on ! The Sims 2 Seasons was my favourite Sims 2's add-on, and I thought it really missed in the Sims 3. Besides the trailer's really appealing. I can't wait for the release !

Back