• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sims Club

Nitrus

B l e a c h
    Years
    The Sims Club

This club was approved by Toto :P

At this club, you may talk about any kind of Sims games. Please try to stay on topic. You may ask for help on a Sims game (cheats, codes, etc...) and show screen shots of your Sims's life! Please, I know that the Sims has "gross" things, so DON'T TALK ABOUT THE "GROSS" THINGS OF THE SIMS OR SHOW SCREENSHOTS. Well have fun ^^

Rules *Dun dun dunnn!*
    • Follow the basic rules of the PC
    • Please, no bashing, spaming, or flamming
    • You may show screenshots but, no gross ones.
    • Don't talk about anything else but, Sims

The person who asks to be a co-owner will be the co-owner

Members:
    Nitrus - Owner
    Anacortes - Co-Owner

Last edited:

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Well I was going to talk about the "gross" things when I saw your post. XD No offence. Well I don't play the game itself, but I simply adore the uhh..(sentence edited XD)
    Well can I be co-owner?

Nitrus

B l e a c h
    Years
    Anacortes said:
    Well I was going to talk about the "gross" things when I saw your post. XD No offence. Well I don't play the game itself, but I simply adore the uhh..(sentence edited XD)
    Well can I be co-owner?

XD what I mean is GROSS GROSS things GROSS things are okay but not GROSS GROSS things or GROSS GROSS thigns just GROSS things

sure you can ^^ I'll add you to the list.

Back