• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Sinnoh Underground

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I LOVED Sinnoh Underground. I used to go to it all the time. It was a great way of stocking up on items that are very hard to get in other games.

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
    I like finding fossils and spheres and setting traps for my friends. The underground was very fun at first but I don't use it much now.

Shinjiaoki94

Punk Leader
    Years
    Except for Fossils and shards, nothing else is excited enough :P
    Wish there was a chance of encounter a Pokemon :D

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
    I liked it because I could find things in the underground that I couldn't find, or find later. The whole no-bike thing was perhaps the worst part, and I never really got into whole secret base thing, maybe I should. Hmmmmm (strokes beard)

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    In truth, I liked going to the Underground. I liked digging up the treasures and the Secret Base schimatic. I loved all the treasures you could find there.

However, there is one thing about it that I absolutly loathe.

Those. Darn. Spheres.

Seriously, they're the most common thing I dig up. That's not bad in itself. But there's hardly anything useful you can do with them. You can't really trade them in for anything useful besides furniture. All you can really do with them is bury them and fuse a bunch of them together. They are more or less useless. I wish they actually had a purpose... as they are now, they completely suck. :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    I REALLY like the underground, I like just decreating my secret base. I got lots of furniture. I really hated how they put a limit to the amount of decorations you can put out:(

Years
    I thought the Underground was a great idea. Just that it would be SO much better if it 1. Had more room for the bases and 2. Worldwide wi-fi. The wi-fi bit would have it improved it, and would probably be used by a large amount of people.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    The only problem that I have with the Sinnoh Underground was the fact that my secret base was too small. But everything else was fine because I found a decent amount of fossils and evolution stones

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2017
    I usually use it to get certain items I need (mainly shards/heart scales) but I have fun while I'm doing it. However I am always playing alone so I don't get to enjoy the full extent of it. The only downside is all the running to get from one treasure spot to another, and also the rocks in my base. I wish there was a way to get rid of them...

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
    I love trapping my self around by using Hurl & Move Traps.

Me and a friend spent a couple hours once trapping each other with Moves & Hurls.

He hated how I "hid" several of the "trap" Tools (Traps, for the Secret Base) under/behind near my Maze Blocks.

The reference to Game Freak's "Drill game" was pretty clever. can't remeber its name exactly. Drill Dozer? Was a drill machine with tank treads and a pig-tailed girl on the cover anyway.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    The reference to Game Freak's "Drill game" was pretty clever. can't remeber its name exactly. Drill Dozer? Was a drill machine with tank treads and a pig-tailed girl on the cover anyway.
    Heh, good pick - it is a neat reference to Drill Dozer. (Although Gamefreak like referencing old games of theirs - the DPPT rival's battle theme is remixed Pulseman music for instance). I quite liked the traps myself though especially when using them on other people. =D

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
    My younger Brother and I will often play tag in the underground, it's quite fun, especially when you get far enough a way and set a trap.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    The underground wasn't my favorite...I didn't really care for it actually. I didn't like that you couldn't connect to wi-fi with it. So...kind of a waste to me.

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
    Years
    I liked it, especially finding specific artifacts etc. Like an odd keystone, or maybe a fossil, even though it is very frustrating to find out that the thing you wanted was in the wall that just collapsed.

But i didnt like the base thing, kinda useless without a friend.

Back