• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Siren's Shoppe

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 25, 2014
Thanks again as always! I'm working on some 5 iv litwick with infiltrators. I'll let you know when they're done!

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
I'd like the male klefki 31/31/26/31/31/31

And

Smeargle female 31/31/31/26/24/31

I have some 5 IV deinos I bred myself if you'd like them :)

Emerald Siren

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Helioptile (F) - Modest, Sand Veil, 31\5\16\31\31\31 in Premier Ball
<333 ty pair :3 and I'll have a few pokes for you to use in the breeding roster for next week :D

Sure thing! I'll be online soon!

I'd like the male klefki 31/31/26/31/31/31

And

Smeargle female 31/31/31/26/24/31

I have some 5 IV deinos I bred myself if you'd like them :)

Absolutely! Loggin in now.

Thanks again as always! I'm working on some 5 iv litwick with infiltrators. I'll let you know when they're done!

I love Litwick so muchlies <3

Last edited:
Years
What country is your cart? I have a 4IV ditto (HP/Atk/Def/Spe, so not exactly the same as yorus...) and I'm looking to trade with someone not American so I can masuda with it.

I can tack on another poke since the ditto isn't exactly the same if you want.

Emerald Siren

Pokemon Breeder
Years
What country is your cart? I have a 4IV ditto (HP/Atk/Def/Spe, so not exactly the same as yorus...) and I'm looking to trade with someone not American so I can masuda with it.

I can tack on another poke since the ditto isn't exactly the same if you want.

It's USA. And let me think on it.

Years
NP. I don't mind trading even though you're USA too, since it'll speed up the hatching process, as you said.

I can give a 5IV Skrelp with acid armor and toxic spikes bred in addition to the ditto.

Emerald Siren

Pokemon Breeder
Years
NP. I don't mind trading even though you're USA too, since it'll speed up the hatching process, as you said.

I can give a 5IV Skrelp with acid armor and toxic spikes bred in addition to the ditto.

Sure. I'll do it! Sorry for the late response. Life caught up with me :P

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 14, 2015
Hey! Im intersted in Abaria's Fletchling (F) - Adamant, Gale Wings, 31\31\31\14\31\31 [1257]

I can offer a Torchic (M), Speed Boost 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant.

Thank you for reading

Last edited:

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
Sorry Rockdhor, that one is already gone.
feel free to pick from any of the others though, i dont need anything in return.

Years
Hey there! This is shaping up to be a great thread.
Very interested in trading for this Fletchling from your Featured Breeder:
Fletchling (M) - Adamant, Gale Wings, 31\4\31\31\31\31 [3787]
I noticed you don't have any Swift Swim Bold Poliwag for your thread, I can breed you one if you want!

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
Hey, sure i can send you that now if you are free, shoot me a pm.
My FC is 3411-0863-5088.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 25, 2014
As your christmas/new years present for being my favorite breeder here, ive got a modest 6 IV Litwick for ya =]

Back