• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Skarmie Trade Thread

laoris

Electric Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    Hi, I'm interested in your shiny deoxys, lv.100 and your friend's jirachi, lv.5 (ut) Negai Boshi or Tanabata. I have a shiny mew of suspect legitness, a shiny eevee (lvl 1, ut), and some other various shinies. Also, do you have any Zapdos?

Years
    Hi, I'm interested in your shiny deoxys, lv.100 and your friend's jirachi, lv.5 (ut) Negai Boshi or Tanabata. I have a shiny mew of suspect legitness, a shiny eevee (lvl 1, ut), and some other various shinies. Also, do you have any Zapdos?

I do in fact have a zapdos, and you can choose between lv50 and lv52, but the 50 one will take longer. However, I am providing you with an even choice, but if you want to trade really fast, please choose the lv52! What do you think is reasonable for me to ask of you in return?

As for my shiny deoxys, I will trade it for you mew. I hope you know that I do think it is hacked! Please, don't say I didn't warn you:)

Though, I think it is pretty safe. I have had it in my game for some time now, with no side effects whatsoever.

is that regigigas lv.1 (ut) quirky a pokemon platium one?

S.P

Yes, it is one that has been captured in pokemon platinum. All of them have been.

Do you want it? should I put it on reservation?

Last edited:

Shining_Pikachu

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I do in fact have a zapdos, and you can choose between lv50 and lv52, but the 50 one will take longer. However, I am providing you with an even choice, but if you want to trade really fast, please choose the lv52! What do you think is reasonable for me to ask of you in return?

As for my shiny deoxys, I will trade it for you mew. I hope you know that I do think it is hacked! Please, don't say I didn't warn you:)

Though, I think it is pretty safe. I have had it in my game for some time now, with no side effects whatsoever.

Yes, it is one that has been captured in pokemon platinum. All of them have been.

Do you want it? should I put it on reservation?

what would you like for him?

S.P

Back