• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Skateboard Thread~

m

Pokemon Rule. Simply Put.
    Years
    Hello everyone, this is the skateboarding thread. Here you can talk about your skateboards, your style of skating, tricks you've recently learned, and pretty much anything to do with skateboarding.

Just a few days ago, I learned to do a Rock to Fakie on a slope. Im learning a Rock n' Roll but its pretty hard.

Also, follow all the rules, and do not encourage others to not use safety gear. I dont, but thats just me at my house. I also have a Blind board, I didnt pick it out, my friend gave it to me.

Have fun, and heres some advice. Never give up. I riped of half of my face before doing this stuff, and I still continue to do it today. And always remember...Be safe!

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Hi. I've been skateboarding for about 1 and a half years on-and-off with the constant crappy English weather. Generally I use my skateboard for travel more than tricks, thus I can't really do any tricks, I can barely ollie really.

m

Years
    Hi. I've been skateboarding for about 1 and a half years on-and-off with the constant crappy English weather. Generally I use my skateboard for travel more than tricks, thus I can't really do any tricks, I can barely ollie really.

Oh. You push regular? When I went to the skatepark, I push Mongo and everyone there tells me to push normal and im just like, "what really is normal..". I tried to push regular, and it isnt comfortable.

MUSION

Years
    Yeah I push regular. I ride 'goofy', but why is it called 'goofy', makes you sound handicapped or something.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    hi. i sk8. ive been sk8ing for 3 years. im working on a kickflip right now. i have a heartagram/element sk8board.i sk8 both street and vert. i live pretty close 2 SPOT (skate park of tampa) so i go there alot

m

Years
    hi. i sk8. ive been sk8ing for 3 years. im working on a kickflip right now. i have a heartagram/element sk8board.i sk8 both street and vert. i live pretty close 2 SPOT (skate park of tampa) so i go there alot

Oh, thats cool. The only skatepark I live any where close to, sucks and I have to pay 5 dollars to get in. I can flip a kickflip, and I can flip a heelflip even easier, but I just cant land them.

And yeah, I dont know why they call it goofy.

MUSION

Years
    Most people I've met say that heelflips are easier than kickflips. I can't heelflip to save my life, yet I can kickflip sometimes, not all the time though.

m

Years
    I can flip the heelflip easier, and when I flip the kickflip, it isnt hard, it just goes into a varial kickflip. Any tips for being able to land back on the board? It just goes away from me, and sometimes goes into a varial kickflip/heelflip.

m

Years
    Oh. Well, I have trouble with (not kidding) bonelesses, and cavemans, bombdrops etc that you have to jump back on the board. I just cant get both feet on the board before it hits the ground, and the other part is that im scared :'(. I guess I just have to work at it. But it seems like its getting harder...

MUSION

Years
    Oh. Well, I have trouble with (not kidding) bonelesses, and cavemans, bombdrops etc that you have to jump back on the board. I just cant get both feet on the board before it hits the ground, and the other part is that im scared . I guess I just have to work at it. But it seems like its getting harder...
    Same here really. I've only tried 'em a couple of times, haven't practiced them or anything, but they are kinda scary.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Bonelesses aren't really tricks. They're just a practice technique to learn to control your landing and your quickness to get back on the board. Plus, it's stupid, you can break your leg or your ankle. Slamming down like that is not friendly to your legs.

m

Years
    Bonelesses aren't really tricks. They're just a practice technique to learn to control your landing and your quickness to get back on the board. Plus, it's stupid, you can break your leg or your ankle. Slamming down like that is not friendly to your legs.

Oh. Well, I wanted to learn them so I could learn to get both feet on the board before it hits the ground, but im having trouble with that.

black dog

The plum has been picked
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2008
    ive been skating for 2 years and can kickflip, pop shove, bigspin, and alot more.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2007
    I've been skating for like 7 years.

Here's a video of me:

-edited-

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back