• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Smaller It Is, The More You And I Can Do

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I wouldn't want Nintendo to overdo the features for it if it happens. Silly features would just be silly. I would want them to add in things that you would actually use if you have a DSi.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The features they add should be useful, and not unecessary things that take up space and can be placed with something that will have more of a use to players.

Years
    nah

I mainly don't like features they add but I can't even use (not planning to buy a DSI). And small things like that sound so.. unneccesairy

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    I mainly don't like features they add but I can't even use (not planning to buy a DSI). And small things like that sound so.. unneccesairy
    the first bit, if you don't want to buy a dsi then you can't use any features, and if you do want the features then get the dsi. it's not so hard really.

I'd like them to add in some new features. the more the better. I could see them adding that photogrophar back in cianwood city to take a pic of your pokemon that can go on your sd card :D.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ^ That is exactly why I'm hoping they don't over do the DSi features, because the ones without it will miss cool things from the game.

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    ^ That is exactly why I'm hoping they don't over do the DSi features, because the ones without it will miss cool things from the game.
    what I said was really aimed at the people who keep whining about 'dsi bad! ds lite good!!11! no gba slot waaah!' because it shows them that things are moving on, and if they want the exclusive things they should just get one.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I don't disagree with you on that one actually, because it wouldn't make sense whining about it, especially if you don't want to get it.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I say put in some DSi features, don't overdo it, but put it enough where you can get more sales on the DSi. I don't have one as yet, but I'm looking at it as a business' industry and how they can get more money for it.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well with DSi features for the game that would make people want to buy the Dsi and then they'll be getting more money in their hands. They'll most likely at least add a few DSi features, but I don't really know. If they do happen to I hope they make it reasonable and not a waste of time.

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
    I kind of hope it doesn't have DSi features, because I don't own or want a DSi. I like having my GBA port.

Years
    I'd like the DSi features, if there are any, to be small gimmicks, because I don't want to have to go out and buy a DRM-laden DSi just to use them.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    If any DSi features would to be added, I would think probabaly music, pictures, an maybe a few other little extras that wouldn't be mandatory for the game.

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
    NO! if the DSI users get anything too special i will be in a mood!

people who can afford more than one DS are rich in my opinion...

the DSI sucks anyway, they got rid of the GBA slot which killed guitar hero and migrating...
    and for what? a crappy camera!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    If they add in DSi features, you really cannot blam GameFreak or Nintendo for doing it because they are a company looking for ways to gain money. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see even at least one DSi feature added in because of that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Sure! Why not add new features! I don't ave a DSi yet eiter but I wouldn't mind! It would certainly boost the sales of the DSi

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Sure! Why not add new features! I don't ave a DSi yet eiter but I wouldn't mind! It would certainly boost the sales of the DSi

I agree, it would make Nintendo a bit more richer. New features would be a great add in the game and it'd be cool if they would put some good use for it.

Ayselipera

I don't have a Dsi, but I think they still
    should add features for Dsi users. Although
    they should still be aware of the many people
    who have the Ds lite and not add game changing
    features. Since it would leave all the Ds lite counsols
    in the dark.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I don't have a Dsi, but I think they still
    should add features for Dsi users. Although
    they should still be aware of the many people
    who have the Ds lite and not add game changing
    features. Since it would leave all the Ds lite counsols
    in the dark.

I only hope that the idea of the DSi sales going up creates a blocker in their head from remembering those many game players who still have the DS Lite as well. Though, I wouldn't think any of the new features will mess with the game story though, not in this remake anyway.

Back