• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Smell of the Breeze

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
Years
  • Hello everyone! I know I haven't posted for ages..sorry about that, but better late than ever, right? I've recently drawn a picture on Flash using my mouse and I'm looking for comments.

Title: The Smell of the Breeze
    Drawing at: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46633067/

I'm currently developing my unique style, so all comments are welcome =)

(those willing to stab me just because I've been idling for too long, go ahead, heh :P)

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • *waits for dA to load*

Wow, very nice! :D You always impress me with your work ^^ This definitely has its own original style. Did you base it off a photo or was it done from scratch?

As for crit, I'm not sure about the angle of her head. I don't know if it should be facing a bit more to the side as it looks a bit too front-facing considering her pose...but I am not an expert on anatomy XD

I love the way you have done the eyes and nose, it's very subtle and doesn't make it look too cartoony.

--FG :)

PoKeSaFaRi

Years
  • No references used, so the head could a bit off :P

Thanks, I'm glad you like my style, and the fact that doesn't look "too cartoony" ^__^

PoKeSaFaRi

Years
  • It's been 2 days since I kept editing the image above. Finished version can be seen HERE

Please comment and criticize ^_^

ptah

Beetles are racers.
    Years
  • BRO... I like it. You have the -fun- style.. i call it FUN.. It's so fun to look at @_@ Great shading..

PoKeSaFaRi

Years
  • I'm glad you find it "FUN". If the style was dull and boring I should kill it and start again, but that won't be done. :P

Thanks for posting here and your comments on DA too ^^

Back