• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Songs fits to Pokemon Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    I think these songs suit to each character and Saga. And I love these song too. Not really but they're suitable to manga. You can listen it on YouTube. Sometimes they have Music Video for you. Just search these song and you'll get listen.

Advance Battle - Red
    Kimi No Soba De/By Your Side - Blue(Female)
    It is Hikari's/Dawn's theme in Anime but this song suits to Blue
    Rival - Green
    Pokettari Monsutaari - Yellow
    Pokémon Johto - GSC Saga
    I Wanna Be a Hero - Sapphire
    Lovely Boy (7th Pokemon Movie Theme) - Ruby
    Together - Diamond and Pearl
    Battle Frontier/Spurt: Emerald
    ONE (11th Pokemon Movie Theme) - Platina Berlitz

Shipping Song

From Pong08

Red + Green: I Remeber Clifford (No lyrics, but it's a really nice jazz ballad. Youtube it too c it. It's cool

Gold + Crystal: Excuse me Miss (Chris Brown)

Ruby + Sapphire: September (Earth Wind & Fire)

Red + Green (the girl): One Wish - Ray J

From LalalaGirl

Gold + Blue (miss new booty)

Red + Blue (Promiscuous Girl)

Blue + Silver (everything you want from vertical horizon)

We are broken- Silver + Blue

Fabulous - Ms. Berlitz

Blue- any haruhi suzumiya song

Crystal + Gold (Friend from WonderGirls *it says how he doesn't see her as more than a friend, but she does*)

By your side does fit Blue...
    Yes. By your side is indeed fit to Blue.

From Ryan Cheong

1.) What Should I do!?/怎么办 - Red and Yellow
    Search tips: If you want to search this song on YouTube.com, type "怎么办" and search it.
    This song's meaning is What Should I do. It suits to Red and Yellow because they are always embarress to face each other :P

2.) Loves but Incomplete/恋人未满 - Gold and Crystal
    Search tips: If you want to search this song on YouTube.com, type "恋人未满" and search it.
    This song's meaning is they already love each other but they not sure. This song suits to Gold and Crystal because we don't know Gold loves Crystal or Crystals love Gold. So this song is not sure each other's feeling. Quite suit to them...

3.) Love Has Been Here/爱来过 - Ruby and Sapphire
    Search tips: If you want to search this song on YouTube.com, type "爱来过" and search it.
    This song is romantic and somewhat describe to be rivaly fierce.

~A part of Song Lyrics~
    Love has been here
    This sentence means they have love before. Just like Ruby and Sapphire. They already fell inlove each other since they are little. But they dunno it was Ruby or Sapphire was their rival.
    It was Romantic but Fierce
    Fierce, they are rival. And they are very fierce to each other.
    I have to wait
    Ruby and Sapphire did mentioned they want to wait for their childhood love, right??

From SilverSmeargleSplatter

RedxYellow - Fidelity
    The song is about an innocent girl falling in love. How much more obvious can you get?

GreenxBlue - Next Contestant
    Basically just talking about Blue being so hot guys and girls come on to her and her man if going to beat the crap out of them. xD

SilverxBlue - Diary of Jane
    Simple. Silver's trying to find his place in the diary of Jane Blue.

GreenxYellow - Face Down
    This implies that Yellow's in a bad relationship and Green's there to save her from it.

LancexYellow - Candyman!! xD
    Well, if he doesn't do horrible things to her, then he'd be her candyman. ;D

Last edited:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Platina? :O Izzat speculation, or was that offically released? Either way I like it. xD

Uhmmm~

There are a lot of songs that I manage to put with Poke'Special, mostly because I do that with every new obsession, but, I think Radio Rockin' by Brisk and Fade (The long version! Not the short, cheap-o one.) is a good all around song for the whole thing, particularly the G/S/C saga. I want to put All Star by Smash Mouth with Gold so bad, but, everytime I hear it, I think of the Digimon Movie. xD;

The whole Noir soundtrack fits Silver, Blue, Giovanni, and any other dark character you can think of... I guess I'll edit this or post again when I think of more. xD

Years
    I think these songs suit to each character and Saga. And I love these song too. Not really but they're suitable to manga. You can listen it on YouTube. Sometimes they have Music Video for you. Just search these song and you'll get listen.

Advance Battle - Red
    Kimi No Soba De - Blue(Female)
    It is Hikari's/Dawn's theme in Anime but this song suits to Blue
    Rival - Green
    Pokettari Monsutaari - Yellow
    Pokémon Johto - GSC Saga
    I Wanna Be a Hero - Sapphire
    Lovely Boy (7th Pokemon Movie Theme) - Ruby
    Together - Diamond and Pearl
    Battle Frontier/Spurt: Emerald
    ONE (11th Pokemon Movie Theme) - Platina Berlitz

Just tell me your opinion ;)

Nice... I was just thinking that if they are going to make a PokeSpe Anime to just use the same things (Voice Actors, etc.) as the anime...

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    hey... is it cool if we put songs for shippings for manga here? Considering that there is already one in Serebii, but it would be cool if we put shipping songs in here also...

pong08

Years
    Red + Green: I Remeber Clifford (No lyrics, but it's a really nice jazz ballad. Youtube it too c it. It's cool

Gold + Crystal: Excuse me Miss (Chris Brown)

Ruby + Sapphire: September (Earth Wind & Fire)

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009

Crystal + Gold (Friend from WonderGirls *it says how he doesn't see her as more than a friend, but she does*)

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    Here are some songs that fit to the couple...

1.) What Should I do!?/怎么办 - Red and Yellow
    Search tips: If you want to search this song on YouTube.com, type "怎么办" and search it.
    This song's meaning is What Should I do. It suits to Red and Yellow because they are always embarress to face each other :P

2.) Loves but Incomplete/恋人未满 - Gold and Crystal
    Search tips: If you want to search this song on YouTube.com, type "恋人未满" and search it.
    This song's meaning is they already love each other but they not sure. This song suits to Gold and Crystal because we don't know Gold loves Crystal or Crystals love Gold. So this song is not sure each other's feeling. Quite suit to them...

3.) Love Has Been Here/爱来过 - Ruby and Sapphire
    Search tips: If you want to search this song on YouTube.com, type "爱来过" and search it.
    This song is romantic and somewhat describe to be rivaly fierce.

~A part of Song Lyrics~
    Love has been here
    This sentence means they have love before. Just like Ruby and Sapphire. They already fell inlove each other since they are little. But they dunno it was Ruby or Sapphire was their rival.
    It was Romantic but Fierce
    Fierce, they are rival. And they are very fierce to each other.
    I have to wait
    Ruby and Sapphire did mentioned they want to wait for their childhood love, right??

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years

Read my mind. :P

RedxYellow - Fidelity
    The song is about an innocent girl falling in love. How much more obvious can you get?

GreenxBlue - Next Contestant
    Basically just talking about Blue being so hot guys and girls come on to her and her man if going to beat the crap out of them. xD

SilverxBlue - Diary of Jane
    Simple. Silver's trying to find his place in the diary of Jane Blue.

GreenxYellow - Face Down
    This implies that Yellow's in a bad relationship and Green's there to save her from it.

LancexYellow - Candyman!! xD
    Well, if he doesn't do horrible things to her, then he'd be her candyman. ;D

pong08

Years

gold+blue: (Ahem) Boom cheeka wah wah... 0_0

pong08

Years
    Wacky....:laugh: What the heck if you see that Pic then get the RAID >.<
    Location of the pic: When the masked man gets defeated, and all the dex holders have a reunion, and gold touches IT. Silver gets pissed, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back