• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The SOS Brigade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
  • 25 Minutes till Haruhi starts streaming, to make it to the stream click HERE. The stream will go live in about 10 minutes and will play music until the hour which is 8 AEST (UTC +10)
    I hope to see you all there while we enjoy the great anime this club has been based on.

Also I hope everyones missions are going well!
    Talk to you all on the stream soon <3

STREAM HAS STARTED, SEE YOU ALL THERE!

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Great episode last night guys. I can finally answer this question

What was your favourite SOS Brigade activity from Haruhi & why, plus would you be interested in remaking it?'

If you count it as an activity then the summer vacation episode. Endless Eight was fantastic. I love how they were basically the same events but with different variations. Like I said last night, it's interesting how many ways they can animate the same scenes and make it feel completely different. Then the ending was pretty spectacular. Sure it was boring seeing the same things over and over but just the slight changes in animation and words made it more interesting.

I don't think I can make it to Dr. Fuji's stream tonight though. I need to get up early.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Name: ~Ryukaa
    Are you exciting?: You're kidding, right? Who the hell do you think I am!? Wait, wrong anime! o3o
    Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: I don't see why not! Then again... this could potentially stab me in the back... Pfff, yeah. Full devotion!
    Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: I reckon we should ha- Actually, no. I got nothing. BUT I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING ALONG THE WAY. AND IT WILL BE AWESOME.

Treecko

Years
  • Name: ~Ryukaa
    Are you exciting?: You're kidding, right? Who the hell do you think I am!? Wait, wrong anime! o3o
    Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: I don't see why not! Then again... this could potentially stab me in the back... Pfff, yeah. Full devotion!
    Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: I reckon we should ha- Actually, no. I got nothing. BUT I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING ALONG THE WAY. AND IT WILL BE AWESOME.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB ~Ryukka.
    I have no idea what you're referring to , but you sound very exciting!

I'm sort of watching the place for the owner so I can't really add you or anything. >.<

Guys, I think we need a new topic if I can think of one. I'm not good at topics.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • Welcome to the club ~Ryukka!
    You seem like you're very excited and I like your Gurren Lagann Quote, well done :P

New Topic!

What is the most exciting thing you've done and do you think its something Haruhi would get excited over and itd make it into the anime!?

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Hi guys! Sorry if I'm not posting much... For that, I'm buying lunch. TODAY ONLY....

So, I'm also sorry that I didn't come to the stream. School started so I have to bring my A Game....

What is the most exciting thing you've done and do you think its something Haruhi would get excited over and itd make it into the anime!?

To be honest, everyday is already exciting for me. Idk if anytHING IS MORE EXCITING than that.

Treecko

Years
  • I would probably know that Gurran Lagaan reference if I watched past episode one. XD

Probably when I went on a high ropes course. It was during my senior retreat sometime before the start of the school year. We went to a camp lodge and they had several ropes courses, lakes and zip lining so we decided to end the retreat with high ropes on the last day. (we also did zip lining the night before, but we didn't have enough time for me to do it)
    I was pretty scared to do it, but I got the courage to go up there. while up there I was screaming my head off. All though I was safe from harm in my harness, I was terrified. First , I'm on a thing wire and trying to walk on it needs balance, which I don't have. Second it rained that morning so the wire was very slippery so keeping balance was made ten times worse. Though with the determination of my other classmates, I was able to make it through. There was a rush of adrenaline when doing the course and it was such a thrill.

I think Haruhi would go on a high ropes course since it is something very exciting being high up on a small wire. She would probably force the SOS Brigade to go with her. She would be the most excited and have the most energy while up there. Mikuru would probably be scared and crying like me and Yuki would probably go through the whole course effortlessly and quietly and be the most graceful. I'm sure they could put it in the anime somehow.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • Most exciting thing that I think the SOS Brigade would do that ive done isss:

Go to the snow.
    I think theyd have heaps fun going to the snow as a group and could have awesome adventures at the snow and snowboarding/skiing awesome! They could also make igloos and massive snow men. Oh oh oh and snow ball fights in which Haruhi would obviously win!
    So I think snow would be a great adventure for them!

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2012
    I remember the first time I ever saw Endless Eight. It took me till the end of episode 4 to figure out it was the same episode over and over. XD I sat though it all in one sitting. Not sure my body can handle that ever again tbh. XD As for the most exciting thing i enjoyed the movie making arc. It was fun.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Most exciting thing that I think the SOS Brigade would do that ive done isss:

Go to the snow.
    I think theyd have heaps fun going to the snow as a group and could have awesome adventures at the snow and snowboarding/skiing awesome! They could also make igloos and massive snow men. Oh oh oh and snow ball fights in which Haruhi would obviously win!
    So I think snow would be a great adventure for them!

They did this in the novels; the whole group went on a Skiing trip to a snowy mountain x] And it looks like tonnes of fun! c:

I'm super sorry about the lack of updates recently guys, kinda swamped with exams hehe x.x But I'll add all the new members and welcome y'all properly on Saturday once the exams are finally finished! And massive thanks to AW for looking after it so well! <3

Most exciting thing I've done hmm... Gotta be playing my first live show with my band; that night was the most exciting night I can remember! And I know for a fact that Haruhi would love to because she does in the show x]

Also make sure y'all attend the stream tomorrow, done by our lovely CWP! I won't be there since I've got an exam at 11, but I'll make sure to catch up with you all after. x]

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • Afternoon everyone! I think we should all wish the best of luck to ozzy for his exams so our wonderful leader can come back to us!

In other news:

The Haruhi Stream will be starting in 30 minutes from the time of posting this. In 15 minutes the stream will go live with music playing at your request! I hope to see you all come, we will be watching 5 episodes tonight so it won't be as much as an effort as last week.
    The stream starts at 8PM AEST (UTC+10) For anyone who is curious and will go for about 2 hours.

Stream is over now, thanks for everyone who came (the whole 5 people.) I guess everyone must be busy with exams! I wish all the best of luck in your exams!

Last edited:

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Man, so early in the morning? x__x

When are we watching the movie?

Treecko

Years
  • Best of luck to Ozzy on his exams. As co-owner, I'll try my best to keep this place active, but I don't think I have editing/updating privileges.
    Sorry, I was tired Tuesday/Wednesday night so I fell asleep before the streaming.

I'm gonna try to be there next week though.

Man, so early in the morning? x__x

When are we watching the movie?

I'm assuming after we finish all the episode, not entirely sure. You'll have to ask Ozzy.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • Its the best time for Ozzy and I sorry Psy :(
    Dont worry AW, just not many people showed up :( no you or vae or fuji or ozzy or gira :(
    It was quite empty :(

Oh btw guys Movie will be in 2 weeks I think, pretty sure we will finish the series next week.

How cool is it when the laser eye comes out! That was awesome. Yuki saved the day like 10 times while that was happening! She vampire as well.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I can stream it at another time if need be, I have all the episodes & movie downloaded in HD already 8]

Also it would seem I'm not in the club, let's fix that.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • You're in bro beans! Hope you can make it to the stream with us anyways!

Seeming as the discussion has died a little bit new topic time!

If you were in the SOS brigade, what do you think Haruhi would make you cosplay as/ what would you like to cosplay for her and would it be a certain occassion or just all the time like with Mikuru? And While we are at it whats your favourite cosplay that Haruhi has forced on Mikuru?

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • I would be kicked in the head and thrown out of the club room immediately.

But I think I would go as the Santa. Only on Christmas though! I'm not sure - I would probably be the Kyon of SOS, because I'm so boring irl...

And I do like every one of their bunny outfits, though my favorite ones are the frog and the Godzilla costumes. I like it when I don't feel like they're forcing me to get aroused (which doesn't work on me anyways for various reasons)

Ooh Counterfeit! Can we have the alt stream somewhere reasonable for UTC -7/-8 (like, nothing between 1 AM-6AM)? That'd be nice, though whatever time you can do it is fine with me - if I can't come, I can't come...I've learned to deal with it :(

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • I don't know if anyone is interested still but the final part of Haruhi will be played tonight on the stream in about half an hour! I really do hope to see some of you there tonight as this is the last part of the series left to watch with the movie being next week!

The stream is HERE.

And the stream is over next week will be the last week of haruhi and will be the movie!

Last edited:

Treecko

Years
  • If you were in the SOS brigade, what do you think Haruhi would make you cosplay as/ what would you like to cosplay for her and would it be a certain occassion or just all the time like with Mikura? And While we are at it whats your favourite cosplay that Haruhi has forced on Mikuru?
    >Mikura
    Get Out! Don't misspell my waifu's name
    I think you made a mistake there buddy.
    Nah I'm not being serious, that doesn't really matter.

I would probably wear a Santa suit or that frog costume. Haruhi would probably force me into a bunny outfit, which I would refuse to wear but she'd somehow get her way and force me into it.

My favorite is probably the waitress outfit and the bunny suit for reasons. She looks too cute in both of them.

Sorry I haven't been so active here.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Whoooops. I haven't been active either.

Mikuru looks cute in the bunny outfit, except Haruhi rocks it better.

As for me, I probably wouldn't be forced to cosplay as anything. Maybe the frog outfit, but that's it. I wouldn't want to cosplay anyway xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back