• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sound of Legends!

Pokemon Trainer UV

Attractively foolish
Years

• As we know, Pokemon has some really great music, with some of the more epic tracks coming from the legendary Pokemon.

The songs of these legends have made our palms sweat from anticipation and have shaken our nerves from knowing that we're about to face something far from a common wild Pokemon!
    But, there have been many legends, and in time, the epic feel has lessened. However, more than likely, there are still songs that excite you to this very day!

For me? Well, there are three that have really stuck with me.

1. Dialga/Palkia Theme
    Pearl was my first Pokemon game, so of course this song stuck with me. After climbing Mount Coronet and slaughtering many Geodudes, hearing the same song over and over again, the amazing music that came and the epic moment when Palkia appeared as my first legendary encounter has really been embedded in my mind.
    2. The Weather Trio theme
    I really love this theme. It's almost as if I can hear the earth rumbling, the ocean crashing, and the sky thundering in the background. It really perfectly fits the trio that shapes the sky and land.
    3. The Lake Trio theme
    This song is absolutely AWESOME. I can't really describe why, though.

Honorable mentions:
    Reshiram Theme
    Lugia Theme

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like the Dialga/Palkia theme, the Regi battle theme, the Ho-oh battle theme, the Deoxys battle theme and the Giratina battle theme in no particular order. Honorable mention goes to Arceus' theme and Kyogre's/Groudon's/Rayquaza's theme.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    The Lake Trio theme, Dialga/Palkia theme, and why the heck has no one mentioned Deoxys yet in FR/LG??

Oh whoops, the above poster did lmao but still. ;O;

Rayquaza's theme was also pretty kick-ass!

Back