• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Space Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2009
    Im new to PC, So first of all i want to say Hello =D,
    Second comes my question:
    I've heared alot of rumors about the space station and that if you do a series of event you can do something ther, so my question is, Is there anything significant about the Space stations found all over the Pokemon world?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Noope.
    Just a Sun Stone and a guy who will tell you the number of weeks since you started playing.
    And Team Magma in Emerald.
    That's all, sorry.

And hello too n_n

Asch_R2

The Power Within
    Years
    i'm pretty sure that is hacked, its not the same sprite that you get in Ruby for the character and i'm sure I never saw that map when I was making my Ruby hack.

Years
    Im new to PC, So first of all i want to say Hello =D,
    Second comes my question:
    I've heared alot of rumors about the space station and that if you do a series of event you can do something ther, so my question is, Is there anything significant about the Space stations found all over the Pokemon world?
    There is only a Sun Stone and Team Magma in Emerald. No Jirachi, no Deoxys, no moon. Nothing. D':

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    That's not even a hack, that's done with some kind of RPG maker. If you notice, not oly the font is different, but the "Scroll down" triangle appears in the middle instead of in a side. And the "If you don't catch it you'll be trapped there forever!!1!11!!" is just plain ridiculous.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I hope that the remakes will make a better story for the space station. Lol I used to think that when you beat the game you could go to the moon on the rocket xDD

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah.I was told you could go get Deoxys (which would make sense, get a Space Pokemon from space). I wish that were true.I also wish you could get Jirachi at Battle Tower (but first have to battle it after catching 20 smeargles in Artisan Cave.You battle, but then Archie attacks you (3-D cutscene where Archie attacks ur pokemon from behind).You then battle Archie before going after Jirachi.That'd be awesome

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I hope that the remakes will make a better story for the space station. Lol I used to think that when you beat the game you could go to the moon on the rocket xDD
    This thread's kinda old Glitch, too old even. :( Try not to bump threads over a month old.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back