• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The spammers' revenge

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    Hi, this isn't really a story, as it's a true thing. It's happening right now. I decided to document what was happening, since it seems funny to me. Anyway, I saw this spammer who wanted to be banned (he was 9) and he acted as if he was really cool for spamming. So I decided to give him a little message, just to point out the obvious. I'm not going to dignify his messages with his name, but you may guess.

The first PM
    Heh, you little nine year old midget. You think you're cool? You make me laugh. You are pathetic. You think you are so great? You're a little boy! Perhaps you should just quit while you still have you're self-esteem.

Ha ha hah ha ha! A little boy like you being a spammer! Ha ha ha ha!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    His reply
    I'm not even gonna waste my time cuz you mess with one of us you mess with all of us.
    Say somethin again,
    I DARE YA

I couldn't resist but take his challenge. After all, what could happen?

My reply
    Ok. I think you're a 9-year-old twirp who thinks he is all hard. Heh, do what you like, I'm not afraid of a little boy. Go on, do what you like.
    I DARE YA.

I didn't get a reply, and I thought his reign of terror was over. But I was wrong, his freinds soon came after me.

Spammer no. 2
    Dude shut the Hell up about my friend!
    Youll probably be getting a PM from My other friend, Pinkman.
    What kind of name is Mew man?
    Mew Is SO Gay.
    He sent me the PM, and it sounds like so are you!!!!!!
    SO SHUT UP!!!
    Its 3 against 1 so i wouldnt count those good odds

Spammer no. 3
    Im not gonna say anything Latios may be mean but im not like that.
    All i know is dont mess with Raiden or ill get latios back lol

Ok, now it was time to sort things out.

My reponse to spammer no. 2
    Pshh, are you another one of the 9-year-old's 'possies'? I'm not afraid of a bunch of kids. I'm 19, so I really cant be bothered with you. I'm not afraid of some little idiots who are probably still learning how to tie there laces,
    so go run to mommy, it's past you're bedtime.

My response to spammer no. 3
    At least you were mature about it, but to tell you the truth I'M JUST NOT SCARED.

So now I've got a spammer, a n00b and a mature person caught in the middle all after me. I'm terrified X_X. More as it happens...

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Surprising how immiture some people can be. SPAMmers are basicly n00bs that want attention. Well, I hope the rest comes out well.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    *wishes she didn't read this since she's a n00b herself*
    Yeah, good point.
    I've seen 7 year olds who were doing..not that good but not spamming in forums. They just kind of didn't make sense.
    I'm not insulting you at all, but there are other people who are young at age yet are innocent from spamming that are reading this and feeling bad about it, don't you think..?

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Ah, crushing n00bs...something that almost got me banned from the other forum I joined. :dead:

Anyways, that's a good way to just show the n00bs that they're not all "That". xD

emeraldslay

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    Heh, thanks for the reviews. Oh and yes, these are PMs. All happening now. But I wouldn't be surprised if they were afraid to carry on PMing since they dont want to be ridiculed on this thread. Anyway, more will come as it happens.

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
  • MewMan said:
    Heh, thanks for the reviews. Oh and yes, these are PMs. All happening now. But I wouldn't be surprised if they were afraid to carry on PMing since they dont want to be ridiculed on this thread. Anyway, more will come as it happens.
    Just wait until you're a mod. You get all kinds of interesting PMs!

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • xD

Anyways, I doubt they'll continue PMing you, after seeing they're being riddiculed in this thread. Serves em right.

emeraldslay

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    It was a normal day on PC for MewMan, untill he checked his user cp and...DUN DUN DUN! I have been given a bad rep on my post in this thread and it says 'Shut the frell up' Closest I have to the next PM.

P0RYG0N

The man with the plan
    Years
  • Good going man, starting a fight with someone half your age. :dead: And instead of initially telling him what he was even doing wrong, you just insulted him, rather that being even slightly mature about it. :\

And topics like these would be conidered spam in about any forum but this one. ;)

*Going to get random PMs from MewMan*

emeraldslay

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    P0RYG0N said:
    Good going man, starting a fight with someone half your age. :dead: And instead of initially telling him what he was even doing wrong, you just insulted him, rather that being even slightly mature about it. :\

And topics like these would be conidered spam in about any forum but this one. ;)

*Going to get random PMs from MewMan*

I'm not going to flame you. I'm not a n00b. If I was a n00b or one of the spammers, I would be a little bad boy who is feared all across the internet -_- By the way, he was doing wrong in the first place by spamming. Anyway, I have got replies.

Spammer no.2
    STFU you gay n00b

My reply
    You're calling me a n00b? What if I don't 'stfu'? Will you spell even worse? Or perhaps you shall punctuate even worse? I'm terrified!

Spammer no.3
    All i know is....
    dont mess with Raiden or u will fear the bad rep!!!!
    oh wait, you turned it off.
    DAMMIT!!!!
    u suck

My reply
    Wow, and I thought you were the mature one as well. I suck now, do I? Well, what are you going to do about it? Oh, and for the record, I haven't turned my rep off.

The spammers are certainly being vicous right now. I would like to ask for you're support in this time of bad rep and being insulted by spammers XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • hmm... ever thought of telling a staff member? *rolls eyes* interesting story... except by now, i'm sure we all know that they're all the same person. nine year old n00bs are stupid like that.

emeraldslay

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    Ok, it seems the end is near.

Spammer no.2 's reply
    im not even gonna waste my time with you
    i have other things to do then argue with you about piddly little **** and you trying to act all tough

My reply
    Thank god you're ending it! Few, I thought I would have to carry on fighting against you're terrifying bad spelling and words like 'piddly'! Thank god you ran away!

His reply
    No, I'm not.
    Im just tired of you.
    Obviously yur one of those little whimpy kids that spends all day on his comebacks and then goes "In Your Face!" With thewm later. Well i got other stuff to do other then talk to you.
    So you can talk all you want now, ill delete yur messages.

My reply
    Ok, let's just get this into perspective here. I told your 'freind' what he was doing wrong, so he goes crying to you, and you come and threaten me. I keep my cool, and then you come out saying I am a wimpy little kid who spends all day getting comebacks? Frankly, I'm glad you are the one stopping. It just proves that n00bs and spammers always are the ones who walk away when they can't think of anything else to say. Well, goodbye. I hope you have a nice time in n00b land.

The end...?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Very interesting way of making this into a documentary. But I'll suggest ridding the My Reply, etc. And add more description, or make it more funny, etc.

xD; But its nice. =3

Back