• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Special K" (Kayleigh) Club

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I've editted the title to make it more obvious who the club's for ^^

Just need to check -did you ask for permission from Kayleigh before starting this club? (that's one of the rules)

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    Speaking of Kayleigh, where is she? o.o

Isn't she meant to join this club? We can't talk about her behind her back
    The "Special K" (Kayleigh) Club

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'll join! Kayleigh is one of the coolest people I know! Just kidding. XP

I just found this club when I did a search on PC... It surprised me a lot, lol. O_O; *can't believe she has a fan club*

Thanks to Gold Raikou for making it, and everyone else for joining! It's perfectly fine with me that it was made!

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    I'll join! Kayleigh is one of the coolest people I know! Just kidding. XP

I just found this club when I did a search on PC... It surprised me a lot, lol. O_O; *can't believe she has a fan club*

Thanks to Gold Raikou for making it, and everyone else for joining! It's perfectly fine with me that it was made!

I'm a supporter of Teh kawaii Kay I want in on this. *yells at Kay for not speaking with me in a while* p00r girl must be hiding from a lot of IM's. o.o

~Blade~

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    No, lol. I'm sorry! I've just been really busy lately in real life; I haven't had much time to go on my computer. I'll go on messenger sometime soon, though!

But anyway, thanks for joining! I can't believe another person actually did. XP Well... good luck thinking of things to talk about!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    *joins* Kayleigh is one of the nicest people I have ever met. n_n

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Welcome to The Kayleigh Club,lighterhead2001,Blade,Miyu and of course,Kay-Kay! Have fun and have a good time. Anyway,Kay-Kay,I'm really very glad and happy to see you join you own fanclub. It's very great. Kay-Kay,would you like to get interview?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Blue Jasmine said:
    Welcome to The Kayleigh Club,lighterhead2001,Blade,Miyu and of course,Kay-Kay! Have fun and have a good time. Anyway,Kay-Kay,I'm really very glad and happy to see you join you own fanclub. It's very great. Kay-Kay,would you like to get interview?
    Thanks! And sure, I wouldn't mind. XD That would be fun!

Tig said:
    In the rules it says no flaming, why in the blazes would someone flame Kayleigh ? o.o

...She's too nice =3
    Aw, thanks! ^_^ I'm sure there are some people that dislike me, though. Oh well, they won't bother me!

Back