• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The SpeedGamers 2nd Pokémon "Gotta Catch 'em All" Marathon

ShatteredRose

Thanks for Noticin'
Years
  • The upcoming Pokemon Marathon starts December 18th at 6:00PM CST and will run for 72 hours. We will be attempting to catch all 493 Pokemon this time around. We've imported a copy of Pokemon Soul Silver to help with this task.

TheSpeedGamers have been streaming video game marathons for over a year to raise money for various charities. In total they have raised over $98,000 dollars and played 14 marathons. They have raised over $50,000 in their week long Final Fantasy Marathon, and have made multiple news appearances. This upcoming marathon will be for Ally's House. This charity's is sponsored by Toby Keith (Country music singer-songwriter, record producer and actor), and their mission is to "to help Oklahoma kids with cancer and their families. Donations will be used to help these families through this difficult journey."

During the marathon we will have multiple contests to win various prizes.

The Pokemon marathon this year is playing for Ally's House (https://www.allyshouse.net/), which is a charity for cancer.

Come watch the live streaming, chat, donate, and have a good time!

The games being played:

Pokémon Fire Red Version
    Pokémon Leaf Green Version
    Pokémon Ruby Version
    Pokémon Sapphire Version
    Pokémon Diamond Version
    Pokémon Pearl Version
    Pokémon HeartGold Version (Japanese)
    Pokémon SoulSilver Version (Japanese)

https://www.thespeedgamers.com/

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Heh, I heard about this. I'm going to be watching as much as I can of it, just like I did with the Final Fantasy Marathon. It's unfortunate that I do not have any money I can donate right now, though.

Back