• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Spider will lead the hunt

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
Years
  • I love Ariados. I got him set up, but Chikorita is still training. So, I want some suggestions. I want the team to have a nature-like theme. Armaldo is going in, but I've never used him before.
    What I need help with is a move set for Armaldo and the rest can be anything. I'm open minded, so anything you want to suggest, I'll try it.

That Zoroark

The Zoroark That Likes Pie....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    Armaldo/Leftovers
    Adamant/Jolly nature
    X-Scissor
    Crush Claw
    Rock slide
    E-Quake/Brick Break

Ok, not good at making movesets but thats what it is.....

Dragonite's Wrath

Years
  • Thats actually pretty good. Crush Claw worked on my temporary Sandslash. Armaldo should be better.
    I was thinking about a Houndoom and Kabutops, too. I know Kabutops moves already.
    Kabutops
    Slash
    Earthquake
    Giga Drain
    Swords Dance.
    Not sure if those are the best. Last time I used Kabutops was in R/B/Y, and I never used Houndoom before. Is this good?
    Houndoom
    Flamethrower
    Fire Fang
    Dark Pulse
    Thunder Fang/Roar/Crunch

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Kabutops has a much higher Attack stat and would appreciate STAB moves (Water and Rock). Kabutops can't learn Earthquake.

Kabutops
    Waterfall
    Stone Edge / Rock Slide
    Aqua Jet / Return / Night Slash / X-Scissor / Brick Break / Starting to look like it'll cover Armaldo's roles
    Swords Dance

Although Houndoom can play with Nasty Plot, I don't believe an in-game team should have too many stat-uppers since you should be easily knocking out most enemies. :P My ingame movesets are mostly mixed attacks, so here's what Houndoom can play with. It's similar to your set, but Sucker Punch can be handy if the enemy is faster than you. Houndoom won't survive many attacks, so it can go out with a bang. Sooo some attacks + some strategy. :P

Houndoom
    Flamethrower
    Dark Pulse
    ThunderFang
    Sucker Punch

P.S. Much love to you for using Ariados. ^__^

Dragonite's Wrath

Years
  • Thanks. I completly forgot about Sucker Punch. I only have it on slow pkmn like Ariados and Umbreon. I like the fossils, so I want Kabutops and Armaldo.
    My Meganium will look like this.
    Synthesis
    Reflect
    Energy Ball
    Magical Leaf
    Any moves I should change on that?

Back