• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sprite Vault

Codecrakr

My mother never hugged me.
Years
  • We're back and better than ever. Now hosted on Freewebs, I decided to pick up a bit of HTML and make my own layout. It's not real fancy, but it works, and it's better than the layouts for the HTML-challanged. Anyway, what do you think? You can get to the Vault from the button in my sig.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Dragonfree has basic layouts for people to use on her site. <_<
    You know, sometimes you people should actually research these things before you start hollering theft. >>

Codecrakr

Years
  • I don't suppose any of you noticed the bit at the bottom where it gives credit to Dragonfree for the layout? Yeah, it's there. Like Morkula said, the layouts are free for anyone to use.

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Imo, sprite sites are mediocre at best. =s Offer people something else other than just sprites to look at, it's pretty boring..

Codecrakr

Years
  • Sorry you feel that way. Thanks for the input though. Maybe I'll come up with something else to put on there eventually...

Back