• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Spriters hall of fame

Tommeh Smiff

Lazy Lounge Lizard
Years
  • Ok, erm well, some sprites:

And some Chaos:

pokemonfiresofhell

Owner of the Spriters hall
    Years
  • col that equals 6 members in the contest we need a good ten oh and by the way the top 5 become elites in team Spriters if they join Team spriters is a team of spriters*duh* who genrally stop rubbish sprites and help fix em lol hope yo agree to join

Neogeo

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • o_O I'm *sure* this should go in Sprites, not in Webmasters'. Because I've moderated both of those forums in the past. It's a spriting competition. *reports*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I agree with JA: this is a contest for spriting, so even with a site, it doesn't go here. I'll move it over to Sprites, then.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • o.O i didn't even notice

i guess because there was a website involved i just assumed it went here or something

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    ...>_> I'm not going to say anything...

Last edited:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • There's no need to heckle people about it, Sapphire_Dragon. As an ex-sprites mod, I pretty much know the ins and outs of spriting competitions at PC, because I started the original ones. Our stance has always been that we have the official stickied competitions, but members are free to run their own competitions, and the competitions are open to all spriters but they don't get judged unless they enter.

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    I know. But still, I get pretty mad about things like this... because it's based solely on one person's opinion, instead of an opinion that the entire community can agree about. Oh well...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • *giggle* I see you removed the stuff above. Well, that's why anyone may run a competition, so we see the full gamut of opinions. And remember, in the official competitions the judges do change, or did when I was running them.

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Meh. What bothers me though, is that people think stuff like this is 'official'. I'll just be quiet now, to avoid any *cough* anger disposal *cough* for a lack of a better word...

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • I don't think it is offical...but you should have a little more faith in peoples,for all you now maybe pokemonfiresofhell will make his own site that will even get to the "Community sites"...

Back