• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Spriting Hero...is Here!

Douger

A True Spriting Hero
Years
  • Hi there everybody!

Some of you may know me as The Hazy Spriter or Douger from SPPF.
    I love spriting and I have been at it for about 3 years now.
    I'm working on my own game and will soon a post a thread in the Games Showcase.

I'm glad to be here and look forward to meeting some of you!

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
  • Hey dude welcome! Hope you like it here at PC. Can't wait to see your work! Hopefully I see you around!

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Cool, a spriter, welcome to the community.

Douger

A True Spriting Hero
    Years
  • Wow, you are all so polite!

I was just wondering, if I were to start a game thread in the Games Showcase, how would I go at it?
    What information should I include? Do I need a demo, cuz I don't have one. :p

I want to show my stuff, but I don't want my thread closed.
    Help? :D

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity. I hope you do good on your game. And don't forget to show the forum your sprites! Read the rules (if you haven't), and have fun!

About your thread problem, I can't help you with that...

Embrace...

Quick to the MangaMobile!
    Years
  • Well if you want to show your artwork off, show it in your personal gallery located in your profile. Hey! welcome to PC I hope you have a great time here, but remember to read the rules.

*gives welcome badge*

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
    Years
  • Wow, you are all so polite!

I was just wondering, if I were to start a game thread in the Games Showcase, how would I go at it?
    What information should I include? Do I need a demo, cuz I don't have one. :p

I want to show my stuff, but I don't want my thread closed.
    Help? :D
    You don't need I demo,I've got my own showcase thread "Pokemon Dark" all you need is screenhots and a storyline..

~PP

Back