• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The squirtle fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

POKEmaster5000

pinoy pokemon
    Years
    This fanclub is dedicated to squirtle(Zenigame)!:):):):)
    join if your a fan!
    President
    POKEmaster5000 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    ------------------------
    Vice President
    Gonbeneko25:D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):cool::laugh:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Members
    King Cosmic :D
    waveguidebuizel:D
    pokefreak 1436 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Izy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    mynamemeansforest:D:D:D:):D:):):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:)D:):D:):D
    Jason22 :D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:)
    Beret :D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:)
    .-'Infernal Hylian'-.:D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:D:):]
    Lumine :D:D:):):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D
    Lady Nicole :D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    samuel.olu
    ------------

Last edited:

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Hey, It's a Squirtle fan club! Well, I and my awesome might cannot ignore my love for the incomparable Water Type, So I'm going to have to ask for permission to join this fine club of yours!

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    yayz! sure, you can join. youve made squirtle happy ^^ squirtle: squirt squirt!

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    aww, same here! and id name him squirt and buy him his very own bed ^^ orrr better yet, hed sleep with me! like ash and pikachu

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back