• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Star Has Fallen!

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    Hello everyone at this rather fantastic forum! I must say, It looks very impressive, I've been to others and they were... well, you know...
    Anyway, aboout me. I like space, stars, natural phenomenon. I Have some pets, and 2 brothers who are like all brothers, annoying. Some people cal me a hyper-active Young person, but....Meh. I like using... Well, you'll have to try harder than that to get my strategy! I enjoy battling, but I am just about to start my game. Now. So, if you'd like, I'd love to battle some people with Wi-Fi. when I figure out how to use it. SO, If there are any battlers out there, just you wait. OK, see you around!

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Hello, Luminus! Welcome to PC! I hope you have a great time here! If you have any questions, be sure to ask me, or check the forum rules!

I'm Hyperactive too (ADHD forver), and I love phenomenon as well.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Luminus!

Glad you like the forums! I'm sure you won't be disappointed once you get posting around a bit =P

Once you get your wifi all squared away, you should check out the Wifi Battle Stadium. You can have quick matches with our other members, or even join a few gyms and tournaments! =D

Good thing we don't ban hyper-activity here! XD....Enjoy the forums!

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    OK, thanks for that Aurafire. I've checked up the rules, so there won't be any banning. I hope.

Back