• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Star in the Sky (Revival)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    "Pewter?" Yuuki questioned the boy "Well, I come from up there, so yes, I know how to get to it... but I don't have a car or anything. Even If I did, traffic is kind of hectic now, what with everyone going to and from town to check if their relatives are still ok through all of this. Walking seems our only option at the moment. I agree that I don't really trust anything with how things are at the moment..." He touched his rough skin once more, to gain assurance he was indeed changing. "But travel by walking only takes a hour or two, so we should get there alright..."

It looked like Yuuki actually would be going home a bit sooner then he had expected. He didn't know what business this kid had back in his hometown, but at the moment, it was best to stick close to him.

Years
  • Two hours? That was a stretch. Tom wanted to get there now, and the prospect of walking for two hours did not appeal very well. One question that came to mind was, how much time did he have? Whatever it was that told him to find a moon rock did not specifically give him a time limit. And what of the moon rock anyway? Is it simply the flashy term of the moon stone? Or is it the moon stone itself? He thought back, back as far as he could. Something familiar with moon rock came to mind, but he could not think anything solid of it.

He shook his head, unable to process his questions fully. "I just need to get to Pewter. If we can get there in two hours, and it's the fastest way right now, then so be it." But Tom still had his doubts. He wondered if this person was a good enough companion to have on a journey to Pewter if things got dirty. Had he been a trainer? If he was, good, but if he wasn't, and the timing was bad...

"You need to get to Pewter? I can travel with you if you want."

What surprise; he remembered this voice, and upon turning to see who it belonged to, it was the same one who had gone to help him the night before! Yes, like him, this person was brave enough to jump an empty gap to help save his sister. Someone that heroic was bound to be a good companion to have.

"Yeah. Alright. But we have to go now," said Tom. "It's important."

--

OOC: In the next post I make, I will be cutting straight to a walk through the Viridian forest leading all the way to Pewter (of course, we will all (those who wish to be involved with the main plot that is) RP our way there). Just a heads up.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Still Taking Sign Ups?

Name: Damion Parker

Pokémon to Become: Eevee (Will Be Umbreon)

Appearance/Description:
    245.png

Sorry,Trying To Hurry.

Personality: Damion Is Very Nice If You Get To Know Him,But At Times He Just Wants To Be Left Alone.His History Explains Why,Although He Trys Not To Remember It. He Will Protect His Friends At All Costs,Even If It Means Sacrificing His Own Life. He Is Also Energetic At Times,So He Is Quick To Get Into Trouble.

History: Damion Lost All His Memory Of Anything Before Age 10,Except For One Thing. His Father. His Father Would Make Him Do Everything At Age 8,And If He Didn't Do What He Was Told,He Would He Hit With A Whip. He Always Hid His Sadness,But It Never Worked. At Age 9 He Got Mad,So He Killed His Father Wth A Knife From The Kitchen. He Buried His Father So His Mother Wouldn't Know,But He Told Her He Moved To Cinnabar Island. He Lived In Shame Afterwards,But Still Said Nothing About It.

Love: Single And Intrested

RP Sample: From the RPG "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Survivors of Tyurma Falls"

Lightning And Blazer Looked At Trika. " There's Some Oran Berrys On The Table. " Said Lightning Smiling. Blazer Turned Back Towards The Window. She Thought About Her Mom As She Looked Out The Window. Just Then Blazer Heard A Voice In Her Head. It Told Her Everything Is Ok. Blazer Was Suprised To See Her Mom Out The Window. (" Ok,Now I'm Seeing Things... ") Thought Blazer Turning Towards The Bedroom. (" I Need To Rest... ") Thought Blazer. Blazer Walked Towards It But Got Stopped In Suprise That The "Vision" Was In Front Of Her. (" Something Is Wrong With Me! ") Thought Blazer As She Turned Back Around And Stormed Out The Door.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back