• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The statistics thread

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Wow, this list will be handful.

1.) Did you join PC for ROM hacking?
    Partially yes, because ROM hacking was one of the reasons I found out about this forum. Even though for the sake of downloading the patch, and making friends at the same time.

2.) At what age did you join PC?
    Late 19 years old.

3.) Are you currently a supporter on PokeCommunity? If so, what tier?
    Yes, and I'm currently on Crystal Tier.

4.) Have you ever been a moderator here?
    Nope.

5.) Which forum here is your favorite?
    I have several of them. The Welcome Lounge, Technology & Internet, General Chat and Video Games section.

6.) Which forum is your least favorite?
    Nothing.

7.) If given the opportunity to be a moderator even if you feel you aren't the best candidate, would you do it?
    I might do it, but I want to be mentored by seniors so that I can become a fully-fledged moderator.

8.) Have you had a name change since joining PC?
    Yes, I used to be Wind Heart on my early days at PC, and changed into Heartouch at some point.

9.) Which forum skin are you currently using?
    Color Flattered ORAS.

10.) Are you or have you ever been a user of PC's IRC?
    I used to come to PC's IRC on occasion, but no more.

11.) Do you visit the PokeCommunity battle server?
    Yep, and I often visit there.

12.) Do you still play Pokemon?
    Yes, on occasion.

13.) If so, will you be getting one of the Hoenn remakes?
    Of course, and I'll grab Alpha Sapphire first.

14.) Is PokeCommunity the only forum you are active on?
    Nope.

15.) Rate your overall experience here since joining on a scale from 1-10.
    It's about 6-7/10.

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Did you join PC for ROM hacking? Yes.

At what age did you join PC? 11.

Are you currently a supporter on PokéCommunity? If so, what tier? Yes, Platinum. Former archaic tier 6.

Have you ever been a moderator here? No.

Which forum here is your favorite? General Chat, and has been since it was called Chit Chat and Polls.

Which forum is your least favorite? Discussion and Debates, in a love-hate sort of way.

If given the opportunity to be a moderator even if you feel you aren't the best candidate, would you do it? Yes.

Have you had a name change since joining PC? Yes, though my legit name history was garbled up when I migrated accounts (ergo the history you see isn't the actual)

Which forum skin are you currently using? Seeds of Platinum.

Are you or have you ever been a user of PC's IRC? With voice, also held #1 for a number of weeks.

Do you visit the PokéCommunity battle server? Barely.

Do you still play Pokémon? Yes.

If so, will you be getting one of the Hoenn remakes? Yes, pre-released.

Is PokéCommunity the only forum you are active on? If my own doesn't really count (I doubt it does), yes.

Rate your overall experience here since joining on a scale from 1-10. 8.8/10.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    1.) Did you join PC for ROM hacking? Nope

2.) At what age did you join PC? 18

3.) Are you currently a supporter on PokeCommunity? If so, what tier? No

4.) Have you ever been a moderator here? Nope

5.) Which forum here is your favorite? Anime & Manga

6.) Which forum is your least favorite? Discussion/Debate

7.) If given the opportunity to be a moderator even if you feel you aren't the best candidate, would you do it? Nope

8.) Have you had a name change since joining PC? Nope

9.) Which forum skin are you currently using? Let's Fly Together

10.) Are you or have you ever been a user of PC's IRC? Nope

11.) Do you visit the PokeCommunity battle server? Nope

12.) Do you still play Pokemon? Yes

13.) If so, will you be getting one of the Hoenn remakes? Definitely

14.) Is PokeCommunity the only forum you are active on? Yes

15.) Rate your overall experience here since joining on a scale from 1-10. 8

Years
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    No, for the manga!

Baby age.

Yes, Crystal (5).

Yeah, twice. Used to mod the Roleplay Corner back in 2011 and last year in June I was promoted in Pokémon General and at the start of summer or something this year I was re-modded in the Roleplay Corner. Fun times!

the hot mango Probably the Roleplay Corner and, hmm, well Pokémon General I believe.

I don't downright dislike any foru- oh wait, Discussions & Debates, easily :D

7.) If given the opportunity to be a moderator even if you feel you aren't the best candidate, would you do it?
    If the higher staff approach me about it, I'd like to believe that I am a good candidate objectively, so that would be enough for me to say yes even if I had expected them to approach someone else. If I was interested at all, of course.

Hahahah yes so many. I'm a bit unsure about the order of my past usernames but something like this...
    Fabledawn -> Fable-chan -> The Fable -> Fables -> Rarris -> Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers (for like 4 years or something, this stayed) -> Adventure -> Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers -> Doctor -> Adventure (or adventure if you want to count my little lowercase mood ;))

At the moment, Route 167+ because shenanigans suggested it. I've been using Pawlicious a lot lately though.

Not really.

Only occasionally. Randubatturu!

Not really. Emulate some old games sometimes and I have Emerald on my phone :B

Probably not... ;;

Now, yes.

Euphoric

Indefatigable
    Years
    Spoiler:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Did you join PC for ROM hacking?
    No.

At what age did you join PC?

Are you currently a supporter on PokeCommunity? If so, what tier?
    Yes. Gold/3.

Have you ever been a moderator here?
    Yes.

Which forum here is your favourite?
    TWL/General Chat.

Which forum is your least favorite?
    ROM Hacking/Discussion & Debates.

If given the opportunity to be a moderator even if you feel you aren't the best candidate, would you do it?
    If there's someone else that better suits that position, I'd rather that opportunity be given to them. If not, then yes.

Have you had a name change since joining PC?
    Yes. Once. Previous name: Synerjee, not counting synerjee.

Which forum skin are you currently using?
    Color Flattered ORAS.

Are you or have you ever been a user of PC's IRC?
    Yes, but not often or regular.

Do you visit the PokeCommunity battle server?
    I mod the server.

Do you still play Pokemon?
    Yes.

If so, will you be getting one of the Hoenn remakes?
    I will only get them if I am able to get a 3DS/3DS emulator.

Is PokeCommunity the only forum you are active on?
    Yes.

Rate your overall experience here since joining on a scale from 1-10.

Last edited:
    Years
    yaaay i love these

Yes, originally in 2006 for Shiny Gold, Brown, and Prism.

8 years ago so I was about 15-16. Awhuh how time flies.

Silver tier, I believe! I also have an alt that is a silver tier as well.

I was promoted to moderator in late August 2012. Almost at the two year mark. :)

Pokemon Trivia, The Welcome Lounge, Pokemon Clubs, ORAS, X&Y, Advance Gen, Metal + Color.

None, though I have very little knowledge in the game developing and hacking department so I suppose that's as close as you'll get but I certainly don't dislike them.

Of course! Not all staff members start out being fantastic staff and HQ is well aware of that. I trust I'd grow with time.

Yep! I started out as Cirno and then changed to Sheep, which is my name across most forums, in November 2013. Never changing again. :D

The Stand Nexus with a lovely steel blue style accent (#6e9eba to be exact).

I tried to get active on the IRC but it's tough to keep up with since I also have several Skype chats that I'm part of as well as forum VMs/PMs/other things. Still pop into the IRC occasionally.

See above. Really am trying to change that, though.

Indeedy-do. I'm as obsessed as I was when I just got into Pokemon at age 8/9. ;P

YES COME TO ME

I'm active on one other forum besides this one but PokeCommunity is my "main" forum for the most part.

All-out 10 because I really like the community and forum itself.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Nope.

I think I'm Crystal tier.

Yup

D&D, with GC a close second

I have a love/hate relationship with the anime forum.

Yup.

Technically no, I got an account merge but for practical purposes yeah I used to be Toujours.

Y-Axis at home, whatever's default at work, Volcarona Pour Toujours on my phone.

Yup!

Nope.

Not at this moment but in general yes.

Yup, not sure which yet though

The only Pokemon forum yeah. I'm also active on one other that has nothing to do with Pokemon.

7-ish.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years

Nope. I joined because after Googling "Pokemon Trade" during Gen IV, this was the first (or one of the first) sites to come up. I wanted to have a broader circle to trade with, and I was also interested in learning the foundations of breeding in HGSS.

July 2009... I would've been #thinks... Sixteen, almost seventeen? I'll be twenty-two this year, so #maths that makes sense :P

Yeah, I have Gold Tier from being a recurring supporter for about a year now. One or two months shy of 25$; I'll cancel my subscription at that point, as I would've achieved Crystal Tier.

Nope. Friends with many, though.

5.) Which forum here is your favourite?

The Trade Section for sure (I like to discuss breeding and just trading in general) followed by General Chat. I have a love-hate relationship with D&D. I was very active in that section around 2011, and I've been on and off there over the last two years. My major turn-off is how some of the debates can turn from logical / well-thought out opinions into personal attacks or just overly-sentimental ideas with no rationality. The foundation of a debate is logic, and when people bring emotions into it without either experience or a rational argument alongside it, it becomes a major turn-off. I've seen flamefests go down, and it isn't pretty. Some people just don't know how to debate and properly / appropriately contradict others' input. I feel like sometimes it's like fighting with a Grammar Nazi where they basically asy (or imply) that "Your opinion is invalid because you said 'your' instead of 'you're'" attitude. People just skim over the point completely and focus on the most arbitrary of things.

But I love that forum for what it is lol I just tend to avoid it nowadays due to what I've seen and been a part of in there.

6.) Which forum is your least favourite?

Asides the love-hate relationship with D&D, I'd say Forum Games. It's just a bunch of spam, and although it's intended to be fun it's kinda pointless. I can't look at post counts the same way anymore. Before, it dictated quality and dedication; now, 50% of those posts could be spam. How would I know lol

Thought about it, but the site's so massive that I don't think between work, school, boyfriend and other tasks that I'd have the time for it anyway. I'd probably want to give it a try just to see, as long as it's acknowledged that it'd be strictly part-part-time lol Definitely the fifth or sixth priority in my everyday life. I tend to become obsessed in those positions, too, so it'd really be trying on my self-control.

I switched accounts before name changes were once again permitted. I used to be Yusshin (approx. 2,500 posts). Now I'm Belldandy with a measely 1,000 ;-;

Pichu^2. A lot of skins don't load my profile correctly (doesn't recognize the "spacer" option), so I'm forced to use a minority of skins. I don't like fat skins like these, but I don't have much choice if I want to see my profile correctly lol

I am. I have a password set up for my name and everything lol but I don't venture there too often. I have a lot of PC users on Skype, though :)

Nope. I don't do any competitive battling, so there's really no point in my going there.

Yep. I bought a new 3DS and Y for my boyfriend, too, so that he could play with me. I'm a breeder; he's my rookie lol I'll get him to do random EMs for me (rather infrequently; he likes to restart a lot and try different team run-throughs) or hatch eggs, or just lend me the Egg-Hatching O-Power.

I'll be getting Alpha Sapphire and my boyfriend will be getting Omega Ruby. I already decided this in advance; his input is moot lol

Yeah. I sometimes go around Marriland, and I am a member of a FB Trade Group that has about 30,000 members, but there are a lot of hacks on Marriland and Facebook, so I don't trade too often. Too many people looking for shinified 6IV Pokemon or hacked events, or trying to trade hacked events to susceptible people.

Probably an 8,5. I like it here. That is why I am still here :P

Last edited:
    Years
    Fudge off.

22, surprisingly. Can't really believe I never joined a Pokémon forum after Smogon (which I didn't bode well at) for such a while into my life.

Yes, Crystal tier and liking this blue.

Nope, unfortunately.

I have a few. While the most posts of mine are in General Chat, Pokémon X and Y comes to mind, and the Fifth Generation forum even though it's not super active, and Challenges is definitely one for me since i'm pretty active there nowadays.

The Roleplay Corner. I'm sorry, I just really don't care for roleplaying at all.

Only if it was a Pokémon Gaming forum (especially Gen V or VI). Otherwise probably not.

Yes, three. I started with novachief37, which I was until late November when they allowed name changes. Then I was flareblitz37, and at the very beginning of March I changed to Crackle. And at the very end of May, I got this rad name instead.

The Y-Axis. Yveltal and purple for the win B)

Yes, i've visited there a bit recently, even though I haven't really contributed too much to discussions.

Yeah, sometimes to say hi to certain people there and chit-chat, and sometimes do random battles.

I sure do. I do challenges, and still casually play White 2 and X for the heck of my enjoyment.

No question. I'll be getting both most likely right off the bat haha.

Nope. I'm still relatively native to Marriland (mainly for the Challenges forum and clubs though).

I'd say 9 at worst. I really am enjoying it here, and want to say higher but I think I may be exaggerative. :P

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Hell no.

I am and I think I'm a gold tier. Not really sure since the puke orange overrides my supporter colors lol.

Modded PGC, Challenges, Spin Offs, Advance Gen, and Metal/Color Gen from September 09 til March 14.

Challenges and Video Games.

ROM Hacking, but only because most of the stuff I did as a mod was saying "this isn't the ROM hacking forum" and it got really tiring, lol.

why would i ever want to moderate this forum are you serious

SilverSmeargleSplatter -> Sydian -> SilverSmeargleSplatter -> Sydian -> Everlark -> Jak

Dimensional Rift for daysss.

Yeah, but I never really stay hooked for long.

I might have gone like once.

I modded the main Pokemon gaming hub, what do you think? lol

I've got AlphaSapphire preordered and will preorder OmegaRuby soon.

I'm a bit on and off on EGC.

9. (I don't want to say 10 and sound corny.)

Years
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Yes

Whatever the new Tier 5 is

Twice

ROM Hacking or Culture & Media

Technology & Internet or 5th Gen Games

Yeah

Loads, go to my profile if you're adamant on seeing them all

Route 167+, been using it on and off since it came out

Yep and staff

Sometimes to battle Christos

I stopped between 4th gen and X/Y but ORAS has brought me back into it

See above answer :)

The only Pokémon one, yes

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Guiltyyyy.

17? Maths failing me right now.

I am a Crystal Supporter - some donated, some won as a prize.

*cough*

Roleplay Corner, ROM Hacking, D&D

Ironically, General Chat and Trade, for my lack of experience/interest.

Depends on the situation, I think. If I know someone's better for the job it might put me off.

I have been SwiftSign, then Magic Fox and now just Magic.

Colour Flattered X

Nope, it didn't load for me for the longest time - I have now got it working, but I've only visited twice.

I lurk, dropping in for a battle on occasion.

To a degree, yes.

AlphaSapphireee~

Yep, although I recently signed up at a few others to take a look.

8.5/10

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Why not. :v

Spoiler:

Years
    There are two kinds of people in the world: people who put D&D in the most favourite category and those who put D&D in the least favourite category. Everybody has a love-hate relationship with it :P

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
    Years
    Yay!

Spoiler:

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
    Oh, goodie.

Spoiler:

Back