• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

))<-The Steel Pokemon Fanclub->((

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
    Years
    I strongly agree. And why the heck does every "new topic" have to be a question and then basically just leaving it at that? What's wrong with talking about steel pokemon and discussing it further instead of just answering questions? I mean, I like surveys as well but it does get kinda boring and dead after a while, if you know what I mean...

Sorry if I sounded kinda moody there; I didn't mean to :paranoid:

Ye, you sound kind of moody there. But it dosen't matter as long we do something else

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay and here's a picture of Steelix:

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare for this picture

~Rene~ :t025:

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    WOAH!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been on here in eons! :\ Sorry guys!
    Wow! I've missed alot, oh well

I strongly agree. And why the heck does every "new topic" have to be a question and then basically just leaving it at that? What's wrong with talking about steel pokemon and discussing it further instead of just answering questions? I mean, I like surveys as well but it does get kinda boring and dead after a while, if you know what I mean...

Sorry if I sounded kinda moody there; I didn't mean to :paranoid:

I guess you're right...but the problem is...what about steel pokemon is there to talk about? :) I'm all out of creativity :(

I really like those Steelix thingymajigs, Willbey, especially the avatar! :)

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Okay and your Steelix banner is nice, Willbey. But can you don't say it in this club? I think it's off-topic.

No, it has a Steel Pokemon in it! I think that's perfectly on topic =P I like it! What do you like so much about Steelix? I've never been fussed on Steelix, myself. It's a bit too big and bulky for my liking :P I think you can tell from my banner what kind of Pokemon I like...XD

WOAH!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been on here in eons! :\ Sorry guys!
    Wow! I've missed alot, oh well

I guess you're right...but the problem is...what about steel pokemon is there to talk about? :) I'm all out of creativity :(

I really like those Steelix thingymajigs, Willbey, especially the avatar! :)

That's because you've been living in a different house to me, dear brother =P I live in the house with internet and you don't! XD

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    No, it has a Steel Pokemon in it! I think that's perfectly on topic =P I like it! What do you like so much about Steelix? I've never been fussed on Steelix, myself. It's a bit too big and bulky for my liking :P I think you can tell from my banner what kind of Pokemon I like...XD
    Okay, I know. Sorry about that. I think your favourite Steel Pokemon is Jirachi. Is it, Lady Nicole?

shadow25

Breader
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    can i join i have got 2 steelixis on peral

i like steel pokemon is that are good fighters with good attack

my steelix know siron tail and dragon breath crunch and double-edge

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Sure you both can join. Welcome to the club, new members. Jason22 will add you in the list soon.
    Another Steelix picture:

Back