• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stones of the Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean1

Pokemon Historian
Years
  • this takes place durring the time when the original tin tower wasn't svatauged and the elements were at war when Jirachi sealed them in 13 children who 1050 years later were teleported to Hoaen from the U.S. this is there story

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    ocean was right in the way he posted in this thread since it accepted the way the roleplay works and most wouldn't have came back to see the edited post! Too bad Vertical isn't an element or I would have picked that 1.

Glalie

King of All Arbok
    Years
  • I want Glalie to be my pokemon, but its not legendary.
    Do they have to be legendary?
    If so, then Articuno.
    But preferably Glalie. (being my fav and all.)

Glalie

King of All Arbok
    Years
  • UmbreonxTrainerx said:
    Um Could Someone name A Legendary Psychic Pokemon?

Preferably I Chose Starmie(WATER/PSYCHIC)as my Pokemon
    If it has to be legendary, then theres Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, and Lugia. Did I miss anyone?

UmbreonxTrainerx

Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • Also Neko

You can Even look.
    ocean sayed yes to me,spyke,and Glalie all of which WE got the elements WE asked for in Post7.

Also,
    It Doesnt Matter if you said Lugia As Your pokemon first! he clearly gave psychic to ME!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back