• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Store With A Terrible Name (That's Me! :D)

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    i would like: (highest means i want them the most)
    Female Froakie with protean
    Female Fennekin with magician
    Bulbasaur with 2nd moveset
    female Mudkip
    phione

pokemon i have to offer(i want as many of the above pokes as possible)
    lv 17 german solrock (sonnfel)
    moves
    confusion
    firespin
    rock polish
    psywave

lv 50 Japanese bisharp
    metal sound
    embargo
    iron defense
    night slash

which of my wanted pokes can i have?
    also if not enough im going to breed a cool charmander with scratch growl dragon dance and flareblitz. so if you dont mind waiting you can have one. :)

Years
  • Hm.. I'll try to get you all of the pokemon you want, I just don't know how long it would be until I can get all of the females hatched. If it's okay, would you trade the Japanese bishop and the Charmander? I can wait for it, since I have to hatch all females anyways, and that usually takes a bit longer :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    do you have a spare ditto to make it easier on me? you can have solrock for one.

i added you just now. yay for new friends!
    btw im heather

Last edited:
    Years
  • Heather; Sure thing :D does it need to be a specific language though? Or is English fine?And I'll add you soon, just have to finish some breeding first ^.^

Valued; alright :D

GH_God; I'm sorry :c I just got an offer for her. I appreciate your response though :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    im so sorry that i have not been on. :pink_blush:
    school can really make it hard on a 7th grader, especially when i take a high school class.(french 1)
    I put you in as a friend and you have to friend me back :)
    Also, if your intrested, im planning on opening a shop :) Please visit it once it is ready :)
    thanks sooo much for letting me get pokemon from your shop :)

also i dont need the ditto anymore. sorry for troubling you :)

btw the post double up was cause it auto combined them together because they were one after another.

Years
  • fair enough. only gen 6 shinies i have are skrelp and tyrant but if you are interested in them i will happily trade

edit: i no longer need meloetta but i still have the skrelp and tyrunt if you are interested in them

Last edited:
    Back