• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The story that never ends!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
  • Okay, so here's a fun, little writing game. I'll start off with the first sentence of a story, and then the next poster posts the next sentence, and then the next person posts the next sentence, and so on and so forth. I wouldn't really recommend copying and pasting the story so far into your post, as that could get pretty long, and who's really going to read all of it? However, if you guys do it, I'll do it, so it's really up to you.

So let the story begin!

You know what? I could have been a mailman, Jerry thought.

Rabby

The Samurott Awaits...
    Years
  • Unexpectantly, the mail vehicle veered off to the high hills, which towers over the city as the sunny afternoon wore on, a high glaring oval in the midist of the bright sky.

Rabby

The Samurott Awaits...
    Years
  • What kind of delivery would this truck even carrying?, Jerry thought, a storm of thoughts in his mind, well, there's no going back now, after all this way

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • Right in front of him is a disgusting groaning luminous slime creeping out of the back of the mail van.

Silversnk

Valar Dohaeris
    Years
  • The looks made him want to throw up, it was scary and repulsive.
    mM0MF

Jabberwocky

A man ain't nothin' but a man
    Years
  • "Well, I certainly hope my insurance covers this," remarked Jerry with revulsion, switching on his wipers.

Rabby

The Samurott Awaits...
    Years
  • Now though..., Jerry glanced outside, a frenzy of canyons and cliffs sprouting everywhere. The mail truck screeched to a stop suddenly.

Rabby

The Samurott Awaits...
    Years
  • Jerry asks the driver to slow down, as they parked just behind the truck, the two strange creatures leaving dust in their wake.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • What peculiar creatures may they be? Jerry reluctantly followed the two strange creatures only to find himself in a sewer.

Back