• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stupidest Thing You've Ever Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

pickachu11234

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2007
    gee thats hard, i've done a lot of awkward stuff but i don't know about one that stands out.

donpatchi-risu

おおきりす
    Years
    The stupidest thing ive ever done was build a corn and rusty nails-gun out of an old air compressor with my friend alex.
    building it was not the stupid part...
    SHOOTING MYSELF IN THE FOOT WAS!!!
    But im O.K.,
    thanx god for tetris shots!!

Years
    heres sumthing kinda stupid i did 2day.

so i decided 2 go play w/ my dogs. i was lazy, so i didnt really get dressed or brush my hair. so this scary looking guy in a silver car pulls up on our driveway. my mom says hes just a guy who counts how many kids r in a house, but of course i didnt know. i didnt want sum1 lyke him cing me in my pjs with a bedhead, SO I HID IN MY DOGHOUSE! GOOD THING IM NOT THAT CLOSTRAPHOBIC!

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
    This was the first thing I remembered:
    It was somewhere in grade-school when some kind of a band visited our school. No one was excited or whatsoever, but when they started to deal out their new albums (They were about 5 of them...) everybody runned over to the stage, though all teachers told us to calm down. I was one of them, not that I would've liked the band but it was just some kind of a instinct just to run over there. And when I realized that everyone had taken their seats again and I was the only one on the stage, I did the most embarrassing thing... I started dancing to the music... After a year or so, I really understood how stupid I was....

Dead Pool Avenged

D/P/A - Avenged
    Years
    Okay, so i got a large piece of bristol board and some rubbing alcohol. I wrote me name by pouring the alcohol on the bristol board. Then i took my match and lit it, dropped it on the board and watch my name burn. :)

stella

Love. Honor. Truth.
    Years
    One of the stupid things that comes to my mind is the time when I put my fast food burger in the microwave while it was still in its bag.All I wanted to do was have a nice warm burger to eat.Instead, I ended up throwing away a big burnt thing.The microwave was black in the inside and my parents just said "At least you're learning how to use the microwave".I know to never put bags in microwaves. xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    haha it's gotta be when i didn't realise my shoelaces were untied, how stupid is that?

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    Mine is really that stupid, though it's a tad funny xD. When I was young, I was swimming in my mom's and dad's friend's pool. I was drinking the chlorine water, don't blame me, I was like 3 or 4 at the time. And my mom and dad asked me to stop drinking the water. So they were like; "If we leave will you still drinking the water." And I like, nodded my head xD. I have some other funny ones, but I forget xC.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Only two really stupid things I've done:

Intentionally trying to drown myself in the pool at the recreation centre. XD
    Jumping off the roof of my house and splitting my ear.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Now, we're all intelligent people here.

...That's questionable. Anyway, the most stupid thing I've ever done... in a long list of Incredibly Intelligent Things I've Done... not counting all the Klutzy Moments... ummm... signing up here the time I tried to make toast on my own, turned it off, turned away, and realised I'd... done something [in retrospect, most likely turned off the wrong switch on the wall], and hearing my toaster explode. =D*

*Not the most stupid -- the most stupid is something no one wants to hear about because I'm emo. );

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    Lets see the stupidest thing that i've ever done...

well probably playing runescape and loseing half my friends at my school *__*, and they still don't like me even though I quit =/

and

When I was in kindergarden, we had a pool party and our school went to this HUGE deep pool, me and my friends were picking on this not so skinny kid because he was afraid to take his shirt off and go into deep water...

so after about 5 minutes the kid comes in and jumps on me and my friend, half drowning me and breaking my friends arm... not good times.

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    This is actually something my dog did.... I was holding the door open (backyard) and Buck, my dog, goes through my legs. My mom started laughing so hard....

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
    Years
    *Not the most stupid -- the most stupid is something no one wants to hear about because I'm emo. );

Do PM it.

Anyway, the most stupid thing I've ever done is not doing my homework and skipping school. Of course, I've done a lot of stupid **** but some o it is emo and some of it is just stupid to me. For example, making a misplay during an important Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon match is something I get upset over easily.

blaster911

reincarnation of matt
    Years
    the stupidest thing I did was pick up a dvd to bring to my room. I decided to grab an apple and I started eating.(here comes the stupid part) I forgot where I put the dvd so I looked for a couple hours for it then I realized that it was in my hand the whole time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back