• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sudowoodo Fan Club!

Years
  • If there isnt already one here it is!I think sodowoodo is awesome!First one to post is co-owner of this club!Hope you like my club everybody! :D

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • I love Suduwoodo! Except I hate it's baby version Manyula!(I think it's called Manyula anyway...) And I don't think it should be rock type, AND it has some good moves(my sister thinks it's cute...)

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Um, Manyula is Sneasel's baby version... You're thinking about Usohachi... I'll join this club. Sudowoodo is pretty cool...

icer

Clouded Leopard
    Years
  • I love Sudowoodo.
    Everything about him is cool. A fake tree which hides from rain and explodes.
    I love Usohatchi even more.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • yeah,same here,and plus,he looks like a grass type so other Pokemon would think fire is it's weakness but they're wrong XD

Years
  • The Sudowoodo Fan Club!
    Ok,I will look for some right now!Heres one!

Back