• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sun or the Moon?

Sun or the Moon

• Sunrises, sunsets...the sun for sure.

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Calm and tranquil...the moon is better.

Votes: 47 81.0%
  • Neither, I'm a robot what do I care.

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Ok you don't have to look at the sun at least not during the day...thats stupid...but eclipses are awesome. The sun brings warmth to a beautiful day...and the moon is nice but if its the least bit cloudy its not all that spectacular.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I would say both but since I like to play Devil's Advocate I will say the sun. Without the sun the moon wouldn't shine and I love watching sunsets and sunrises even though I rarely do. Besides, the lighting conditions are the best when the sun is just rising or just setting. The stars look better anyway, the sun is a star so I'll go with that.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    I chose sun..you can't do alot when it's dark outside..besides I like bright rooms!! ^_^

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    TEH MOON 8D

I have sensative skin, so the sun likes to burn me ;___;

The moon is beautiful and it can't hurt me :3

sv-lucia-sv

me...only me...no-one else...
    Years
    i love the moon because it can be so complex & is beatiful on a full moon!the sun is just too bright & i h8 it

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    The moon doesn't blind me, the moon is a pretty color, and when the moon is there there's plenty of action. XP The moon rocks.

Makoto

Years
    I like the moon better too. The moon never gets too bright, you don't get too hot outside when it's night, and it's constantly going through those cycles.

gokuwrc

I like the sun because if we only had the moon we'd freeze to death

Back