• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<---The Super Smash Bros. Melee club--->

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doopliss

(+) Sirena Beach
    Years
    Shenlong said:
    I still don't understand why would they add Solid Snake to the new Super Smash Bros. Brawl game if he's not made by Nintnedo?

Well there's still SOnic and he's part of Nintendo's franchise.

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.
    Years
    Hey, i thought about something here. There's probally gonna be a Classic Mode right. With probally Master Hand as final boss. What would it's attacks be? or if there's gonna be another Adventure Mode would Bowser still be the boss, someone else or an original character for it just like Master Hand? the possibilities are endless

~FCR~

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Welcome to the club, Ice Kid.
    I'm glad that there are new characters~ I'm satisfied with five, but... There are more!? -didn't know- Ohmygosh, can anyne get the complete list of the characters from Brawl?
    Mr.Tumnus said:
    I know exactly what you mean, ex. She does look like Zelda in Melee.
    Yay! I'm not the only one~~ XD

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Yes you can. Welcome to the club, Anna the Ultimate Kid!!
    Forte Cross Rockman said:
    ...With probally Master Hand as final boss...
    Do you think Master Hand will be the boss? Or someone else maybe... I as thinking about that too.

But now that you mention it, I can't think of anyone else that they would use for the final fight.

~Archer~

Years
    ex oh said:
    Welcome to the club, Ice Kid.
    I'm glad that there are new characters~ I'm satisfied with five, but... There are more!? -didn't know- Ohmygosh, can anyne get the complete list of the characters from Brawl?
    Mario, Link, Pikachu, Kirby, Samus and those other five are the only ones known. But it has been stated somewhere that there will be more new characters. We just don't know which characters.

~FCR~

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Rioku_Zanketa said:
    I wish they put Fox in there,with the same style he had bck in the first...if they do,I shall be,.......UNSTOPPABLE!!!!

XD Unstoppable? You think so?
    I can see if I can get any more information on the characters in Brawl.

~Helena (ex oh)

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    yeah....I haven't played the original in a while,so I dunno what I can do w/fox NOW.....

but know I'm exploring other people's abilities on Melee....getting better w/Dr.Mario now(like I used to be when I first got Melee)

Falco has some resemblence to the first Fox,but only SOME.....

and C.Falcon's alright.....

DK SUCKS!!!!!!!

and Mewto pretty awesome...

ya see,I haven't playes those guys in a while,so.....

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I like being Peach.
    I'm pretty good with Princess Zelda, even better with Shiek.
    I like Pichu and Jigglypuff.
    I really like Kirby.

Lately I've only been using Shiek though. >> Wonder why...

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    oh yea....forgot about Kirby....when I get back to Virginia,I'll try playing as him too....
    oh,and I tried bowser for a little bit too....not so hot....hot,but not much.....

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I don't like Bowser. At all. He's one of my least favorite characters, and I'm terrible at controlling him... I need to go to a "How to use Bowser" Training Camp or something. XD

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    Um, may I join? I can't say that I "own" with Fox, Falco, or Luigi(my best people), since I haven't been to any tournaments at all, but I can say that I am pretty good.

However, if anyone knows where and when there is gonna be a tournament in Georgia, hook me up! :)

~Archer~

Years
    ex oh said:
    https://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748545/imgs_1.html

Here are some screenshots from Brawl. Six pages worth. XD
    Rioku:: Who's Giga Bowser?

~Helena
    I can answer that one for ya. Giga Bowser is a huge and ugly version of Bowser.
    You can fight him in Event 51 and after mega Bowser in Aventure Mode, if you complete everything before mega Bowser within a certain time limit on one of the harder levels.

But i don't have much trouble controlling Bowser, He's one of my main men. (After Ganondorf, Fox, Mewtwo and Marth)

~FCR~

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Yes, MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon. Welcome to the club!
    Forte Cross Rockman said:
    I can answer that one for ya. Giga Bowser is a huge and ugly version of Bowser.
    You can fight him in Event 51 and after mega Bowser in Aventure Mode, if you complete everything before mega Bowser within a certain time limit on one of the harder levels.
    I didn't know that Bowser could be any uglier. I was scared of my sisters plush Bowser when I was little... I actually still am. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back