• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Super Smash Brothers Thread

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
    Years
    Hrmm tough question. From favorite to least favorite

Pokemon Trainer: Use squirtle most of the time and use Charzard's rock smash for final blows
    Peach: Pure princess ownage
    Pickachu: speed, lighting speed

Talos the Sunburst Fox

I'm not Tails! I can prove it!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2012
    Maybe if you actually controlled Jigglypuff it wouldnt go flying off the screen.
    And a full charged rollout can knock out most of the players at 80%.
    Jigglys final smash is actually good on small levels like Final Destination.

True, but fully charged Rollout is hard to control. and if somebody dodged it, then you'd just go shooting off-screen.

But I will admit, on small stages it does help, but if you look at the other character's Final Smashes, they can just whack them and they go whizzing off.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    About Pokemon trainer on Brawl...

isn't his name red?
    if so, why did they put his name as "pokemon trainer"
    instead?
    I guessing it's because pokemon mangas don't count, just the video games...

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    A gamefaq "fad" will go good here.

Sakuria: *Laughs*

Honrsty, though, I dunno. The same reason why Pikachu isn't Ash's Pikachu...

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    A gamefaq "fad" will go good here.

Sakuria: *Laughs*

Honrsty, though, I dunno. The same reason why Pikachu isn't Ash's Pikachu...
    I think it IS ash's pikachu....in the intro movie of the orignal smash bros., you see pikachu balancing on a ball & you see somebody walking by in blue jeans...(ya only see the tranier from waist down.) yah, I think that was ash walking by...

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I think it IS ash's pikachu....in the intro movie of the orignal smash bros., you see pikachu balancing on a ball & you see somebody walking by in blue jeans...(ya only see the tranier from waist down.) yah, I think that was ash walking by...

Smash bros is based off of video games and nothing else. However, if that was Ash I would never use pikachu again and I would try to get it banned from any smash sequel they try to make. (I hate Ash and the anime =P)

To stay on topic, I think they called him pokemon trainer because thats who you are in the game. You aren't any particular character like in other games, you are you in the pokemon world in the games.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Its just some random pokemon ttrainer designed from the LG FR games, the Pokemon are the stars anyway

Talos the Sunburst Fox

I'm not Tails! I can prove it!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2012
    I think that maybe they should have put a Pokemon from the Hoenn Reigon in there. I would really like to see Flygon in there. I can already imagine what moves he would have.

Last edited:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    They should add a newer more improved version of Mr.Game & Watch. He is strong but watching him throw sausages at people from a frying pan gets RATHER annoying.

A good addition to this game would be something like a pokemon starter, although there are way too many characters that is mainly to expand the game and so more people would buy it.

3 Cheers for Toon Link. Also i have now realized Lucario isn't actually that good.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    he is wen u know how to use him very well,
    but since u prefer wolf nd toon link,lucario cn b kinda borin
    heck we use almost the same characters!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I need to edit my characters a little....me top three are now:

1. Ike
    2. Marth
    3. Pit

Yay swords!

Peach●Pit

Ness-chu
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    Does Anyone actually have a good stratergy for Olimar? XD No-body ever uses him, does he suck that much? XD

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    I use Olimar. He's not that bad. He's one of my 4 mains, the others being Falco, Kirby and king DeDeDe. Anyway as Olimar, focus on using the Pikmin colours to your advantage. That's what seperates him from the others.

Peach●Pit

Ness-chu
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    Awesome, I love Pikmin (classics rock) but I'm new to brawl. XD I love pit though, I loved playing on the masterpeice of Kid Icarus. XD -is sad-

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    In Melee, adventure mode, my strategy: Swallow enemy, (Don't spit out!) suicide

Anyways
    Melee: Kirby, Link, Falco , Pichu
    Brawl: Kirby , Link, Lucario, Ike.

Back